“Surprisingly tasty!”

Good for: Families with children
Bellevue, Nebraska
“Surprisingly tasty!”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

We stopped in for a quick bite the other night. The food was really good. The service is fast. The place was full. I would recommend it. I had the house Lime Margarita which was excellent. We each had salads and loved them both. I would recommend.

Visited June 2014

Plattsburg, Missouri
“Okay food”
Reviewed May 25, 2014

We were a group of 7, so our wait was extended. Once seated the service was good. The food was of average rating,But fresh and hot. The salsa was very good. The portions were a little small for the price, we thought.

• Visited May 2014
Fort Calhoun, Nebraska
“Just Average”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

With some attention to detail this place could be a lot better. As it is the price / value equation is out of whack. We visited one evening and had several variations on tacos al carbon. Pretty skimpy plate overall for the price. Presentation really lacking garnishes, pico de gallo, quacamole or anything. Just a lot of bare plate. The beans sounded great but were really watery and disappointing. On the positive side, service was very good. To me this place seems like a good option to come grab a beer, eat some food and watch some sports. If you are looking for a straight up restaurant experience you've got a lot of better options.

Visited March 2014
Bellevue, Nebraska
“Best Mexican Food !!!”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Our military service has taken us all over the country. Mexican food is one of our favorites so we are always looking for great tasting food. Our food and service at Ixtapa is the best. We have recommended it to friends and we have tried many of the menu items.
Salsa Excellent, Caso one of the best, Pico Excellent. Food Excellent
I had never had a stuffed Plabano before so trying it was a first. EXCELLENT! We have had the blended Mango Margareta and it is also excellent. Wife and I sometimes share the Fajitas as it is enough for 2. The Special you can pick out three items is also more than you can eat. I am somewhat critical with restaurant reviews so for me to give it a 5 you know it is the best. Wife says they have the best Fish Taco's she has ever had anywhere!

• Visited January 2014
Coal City, Illinois, United States
“Amazing!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Such amazing Mexican food! I am not a huge fan of Mexican food to begin with and I just couldn't stop eating it. The margaritas looked amazing (too bad I'm not 21 yet otherwise I would have been all over it!!) The music was interesting but for going on New Years eve, there was a wide range of groups. Friends, couples, double dates, families...the whole bunch! It was a nice time. I will be going back soon, no doubt about that!

• Visited December 2013