“Not sure what the hype is all about”
Review of Sinful Burger

Sinful Burger
Ranked #15 of 127 Restaurants in Bellevue
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 7, 2012

Tried it for the first time the other night, food was mediocre at best. Service sucked big time. Place was pretty empty so I know our waitress didn't have a ton of tables, but I had to go up to the bar myself to get a drink refill and it took forever to get our order. Got a basic burger with bacon, specifically told her no cheese, she repeated it back, came with a greasy slice of cheese. Ordered it with no onions or tomatoes, couldn't find the waitress so I had to go up to the bar to ask for pickles & lettuce because she apparently told the cook I wanted it plain. Fries were mushy & greasy. Oh and someone else commented that the burgers were too seasoned, mine was just plain hamburger. Not sure if this was just a bad night for them but I don't want to find out. The guy at the bar who I assume may have been the owner, who was incredibly nice, did try to make things right but at that point I already had a thumbs down.

SinfulBurger, Manager at Sinful Burger, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2012

Hi Lorie,
It sounds like we messed up pretty bad with you, and for that I can’t apologize enough. Please contact me so I can learn more about your experience and help to avoid future incidences like yours.
Your title used the word “hype”. There is and has been much hype about our food and service because I truly care about every person and their experience. Because of this, management is very strict and non-wavering about providing the highest level of both. Unfortunately sometimes our staff can become sidetracked with personal issues and well…. your experience happened. This is not an excuse and this is totally unacceptable.
Lorie, my wife, son and I built this business to be unlike others. We built a place where we would want to go and consistently have a great experience. When I hear stories like yours I’m crushed inside and embarrassed. Ultimately I am at fault. The buck stops with me.
If you will please send me an email at SinfulBurger@gmail.com I will reply with my personal cell number so that we can talk. I hope you will reconsider and give us another try.
I’m happy you found the person at the bar to be friendly because it was either myself or my son and GM C.J. It’s always good get updates on our service.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Jim N. Owner

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I'm a traditionalist. Just give me good tasting meat on my hamburger bun. Lightly seasoned. Old school. Was I ever surprised when I got dragged to Sinful Burger. Unique combinations and GREAT MEAT! I'm picky.

My tip: sit at the bar and get helped right away...and most of the times the owner is there and you can chat him up.

They couldn't drag me OUT of this place.....my new favorite.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

We went back to Sinful burger again after a previous bad experience (burger not as goo). Well I must have been there on a bad night before because our burgers were great last night. It was thick and juicy the way I remembered them. My favorite is the "lust" burger with garlic. It was great! So whatever you're doing there, keep it up. We'll definitely be back again.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

When they first opened they had fresh hand made juicy burger patties. The last time I visited they had switched to frozen preformed patties that tasted like grilled paper. Too bad, hope they see this and switch back to original recipe.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

Great burger selection, good fries and onion rings.