“Really good bbq, we'll be back”
Review of Swine Dining

Swine Dining
Ranked #2 of 129 Restaurants in Bellevue
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed August 23, 2014

I'm not sure it's the best bbq we've ever had, but it was really a nice change from the chain places. I tried the brisket sandwich, it was very tender and tasty. My wife had the ribs (and coleslaw which she loved). People mention the baked beans, I liked them. The sauce is nice too. We've found a place to go back to.

Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

Lots of locals, waiting line moves fast. Casual, cozy and clean place located in a residential area. Within minute from Offut AFB

Reviewed August 15, 2014

The BBQ place archetype is on full display upon walking in, but they (and their meat) are a cut above. Ribs were overwhelmingly recommended by the employee taking my order as well as the people standing in line with me. Their ribs were the best I have ever had, with limited fat, and savory meat double the quantity over most BBQ franchises. When Swine Dining puts those ribs on my plate, I don't know why Famous Dave's doesn't stop serving ribs in the Bellevue-Omaha area! Again, the best ribs of my life.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

We tried the ribs and sausage with mild sauce. Both were delicious. Along with coleslaw, cornbread muffin and fries to round out the meal. To top it off we had the applecrisp which was out of this world. Thank you Eric for making our 1st time at your restaurant so good. Next time we will be "old timers".

Reviewed August 4, 2014

Every trip to Omaha we eat at Swine Dining. The food never fails to please...it is always great...however, their best is on Friday's at lunch time when they serve the Burn Ends special. All week they save the cut-off ends and trimmings and re-BBQ them a second time. The end result is flavor morsels that explode BBQ in your mouth. This meal is pure BBQ endorphin...straight to the pleasure center of your brain. 'Nuff said!