“Ribs are Great ....”

Swine Dining
Ranked #2 of 128 Restaurants in Bellevue
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Had dinner here in June 2013... Brisket was good as were side dishes... Ribs are outstanding... Beautifully smoked..tender...delicious...go and get some...

Reviewed May 14, 2013

We were in town for a family event and had supper here the evening we arrived. My sister and her family live in Plattsmouth, and this is their BBQ place of choice since The Amarillo closed down. It's definitely a no-frills place, but the service was fast and very friendly. It's small and filled up quickly as it was a Friday night. My sister said it's virtually impossible to get into during lunch because so many people from Offutt AFB go there for lunch. My husband and I both had the half rack of ribs. There were really tender and delicious. I had coleslaw and apple crisp as sides and both were great. Several in our party ordered the "Everyone in the Pool" which they devoured...even the children! Great place...really recommend it!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Swine dining is a small bbq joint with excellent food! Staff is friendly and service is quick. You get a lot of food for your money. I loved the pulled pork. It wasn't fatty or grisly like some of the major chain bbq is. Sides were great as well. Baked beans and apple cobbler were my sides of choice. The menu is limited, but they have all the basics - pulled pork, brisket, ribs, burnt ends, etc. They also have a kids menu as well. The restaurant itself is small but inviting. The place was very clean. Lots of local military men and women here at lunch time, so a sure sign it's a safe bet! Worth the drive to Bellevue if you are in the Omaha metro area.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

The amount of food you get for the price is great and the service is friendly and prompt. However, the brisket was crumbly (over cooked) and there was no evidence of a smoke ring or a smoked taste. The pulled pork was also overcooked and no smoked taste. The smoked beans were not smoky and too sweet for me. The food was good, just not what I expected. It may be that we went on a Sunday evening in April and we received food that had been in a serving tray all day. If you are looking for filling food at a good price, this is a OK place. If you are looking for good smoked BBQ, I would recommend going somewhere else.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Ate here about a month ago for the first time. Lived in Papillion for almost three years and just found it. For good BBQ this is probably the best place I've had around here. Rather small and gets super crowded at lunch time but if you get there when it opens there aren't any issues. Well worth it and would recommend.