“Yumm”

Swine Dining
Ranked #2 of 130 Restaurants in Bellevue
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed November 16, 2012

This is the Best BBQ in town by far.... We have supported and eaten here since they were serving out of a Truck! Staff is awesome fun atmosphere and just all around good service.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Twenty-two church members and myself wen to the Bellevue Swine and Dine. The dining area isn't much, but the food delivery and food was great. Most of the group had sandwiches with 2-sides and a drink. We ordered at the counter, the food was delivered to us personally, and clean up was done for us. On the way out the door a box read: "Tips Welcome." I believe that everyone in the group took care of this on their way out.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

The menu is limited and the atmosphere is nothing to brag about, but the food is really good. There were a number of children visting that kind of ruined the dining for me. Pulled pork and burnt ends are excellent.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

People seem to only love or hate specific BBQ places. I'd say this one stands out in a few ways. First, they have great staff who get the food to you quickly. The amounts are very generous based upon their reasonable costs. I've had the brisket twice and it was good both times. I had their beans once which were a disappointment so I didn't have them again. Their potato salad and coleslaw are both good. Cornbread is very good. With sauces you either like them or hate them. Their sweet sauce is just that and their hotter sauces has a nice kick. Most people will like one or the other. I'll go back again, and until then I'm not going to worry if this is the best BBQ place in the Omaha area, they have good food at a good value.

1  Thank JoRoOmaha
Reviewed August 3, 2012

They have a limited menu but the barbeque is remarkable. Food is reasonable in price and the atmosphere is very casual. Try the pulled pork sandwich with a side dish called corn mix. Excellent value!