WoodSpring Suites Omaha Bellevue
$123
$114
$125
CandlewoodSuites
Comfort Inn & Suites(Bellevue)(Great Value!)
$67
Imperial Motel(Bellevue)
$60
Travelocity
Rodeway Inn(Bellevue)
$100
Hotwire.com
All reviewsan extended staystove topenjoyed my stayparking lotoffutt afbjodydurationomaha
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 8, 2013

If you are simply seeking a good, clean place to stay, without amenities that you do not want or need, this is the place. The price for a week's stay was $230.00. That's right, seven days, $230.00. We added internet service for $15.00.

We chose a small room, with a bed, small table and chairs, kitchenette (with full-sized refrigerator). We opted out of dishes (2-place setting - $30.00) and pots and pans ($30.00) and used paper and plastic. You are provided with one roll of toilet tissue and one set of towels for the week. Although you can borrow an ironing board and vacuum cleaner, fresh linens and room cleaning are not included in the basic price of the room. You can purchase cleaning service if you prefer. There is a laundry facility available for your use.

There is no pool or exercise equipment. There is no breakfast or coffee in the lobby. The furniture is very basic. Although there is no box spring on the bed, we slept comfortably. I would recommend that you bring your own pillows (or plan to buy a couple of cheap ones), as they were huge and hard as rocks.

This particular Value Place was exceptionally clean. The manager prided herself on the fact that after a guest's stay, not only were the carpets cleaned, but the mattresses were, as well. Indeed, we found the place very clean.

The ONLY complaint that I had was in regard to check-out. Due to limited staff, there was no one available for check-out. We finally found the staff in a meeting and advised that we needed to check-out immediately, as we had a flight to catch. They, of course accomodated our needs. But, it was indeed frustrating to wait 20-30 minutes for someone to answer the phone and to meet us in the lobby.

Room Tip: Bring your own pillow and understand that this place provides the basics only.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank ClearwaterJoe
Reviewed March 5, 2012

We stayed here for 3 weeks while we were closing on a house and had great customer service. They may have been running a special because we got the room cheaper than the advertised rate.
The other reviews said they couldn't connect to internet access but we had wireless Wi-Fi the entire time, we just paid $10 a week for it. The room was extremely clean when we got in. We opted to buy temporary utensils, pots & pans and used paper plates to get us through. It was more convenient to have a stove top and full size refrigerator over a small mini bar. We requested to change rooms a few days into our stay (to get 2 beds instead of 1) and they were very understanding and helpful with moving us without charging.
This is a different type of hotel with a smaller staff and house keeping bi-weekly, but it's meant for people with longer stays who can use it like an apartment. I really can't say enough about the customer service at the front desk. Everyone we dealt with was more than helpful and courteous. Highly recommended for those needing to stay a week or longer.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Amanda426
Reviewed June 23, 2011

The room I checked into was brand new, and couldn't be any cleaner.

Be aware that you need to bring an ethernet cable for Internet access (no Wi-Fi), and cooking utensils to use on their stove, as well as plates and cutlery. These do sell these as well as a coffee maker.

It was quiet enough, and I wasn't bothered by noise or any other such commotion. The cleaning staff are very quick and courteous.

There's a supermarket and a Target nearby, as well as restaurant. Even though there's an Air Force Base (Offutt), it's rare that I noticed the military jets flying overhead.

Highly recommended for someone passing through the area.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank BillKosl
Reviewed December 28, 2010

I booked reservations at the Value Place in anticipation that it would be very clean and the perfect price for my long trip back for the holidays to see family. I was right. It was clean and still "brand new". Upon arrival the room was very clean and check-in at 3pm was not a problem. From the website, I understood that all Value Place's are extended stay's and you have to pay for every little thing. My boyfriend and I opted for high speed internet (in which the staff handed me a hard-wire stating that they did not have wireless internet) and linen changes - I can't remember how much each cost, but the website was very clear that the room charge did not include anything but the room and 1 roll of toilet paper.

Pros: The room we had on the 3rd floor. I'm not sure why they put us WAY up there and so far away from the elevator when it was obvious that there were very few people staying at the Value Place. The room was also very quite - i don't think we had any neighbors on the 3rd floor though. The heater worked well, which was a big plus, as it was very cold. The hot water heater was amazing. The showers really were great. They also provided 10 hangers or so, this was a bit of a suprise as very little is in the room. Outside parking was great, as i previously stated the place was pretty much empty.

Cons: A HUGE con for us was the incredibly HARD-AS-A-ROCK bed. My boyfriend and i were absolutely miserable with the bedding and pillows. So much so, we purchased our own at Walmart after the first night. I don't think either of us got a decent night's sleep our whole trip...the bed was just like sleeping on the floor. The staff was rude to us when it came to the linen exchange during working hours (that we PAID for), and more than once promised to bring linens up to our room and upon our return had not. They were very short staffed (probably due to the holiday).

All in all, the Value Place was very clean and if you like a VERY firm bed and non-existant pillow, this is the extended stay for you! Next time we'll just pay the extra money to stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple