“Nice Place”

Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Bellevue
Loganville, Georgia
“Nice Place”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

I stayed for one week and found the property to be clean, friendly and quiet.
There are several dinning options near by and a super Walmart one block away.
The staff were professional, not what I would call friendly but professional and crisp.
I would stay here again if I were to return to the area.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Aaron J, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Bellevue, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
Hello Chris C,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Candlewood Suites Bellevue. We truly appreciate you sharing this candid feedback with us. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Ames, Iowa
Reviewed March 29, 2014

The room was nice but there were personal stains on the wall near the bed, a buger on the bathroom wall and I stepped on a clipped fingernail barefoot. Those issues while didn't go unnoticed were no worse than most places. I'm not a fan of pet friendly hotels. There was a family of dogs on my floor that were barking like they were being. After this stay it strengthed my belief that dogs and dog owners should be. Also I had an issue with the wifi not compatable with my i phone. It was time for an update that couldn't use data, was able to use wifi later that night in the bar so I know it wasn't my phone, at least the wifi was free so not a huge issue. I like the room being fair sized, bathroom big enough that the door can open and close while stool in use, hated the low shower head since im tall, love that room had a fridge to keep leftovers and bottled water cold. Aside from being less than 100% clean and being pet friendly- meaning dog people may ruin your stay; I'd give it thumbs up based on fair price, modern, and room having perks other places don't offer.

Room Tip: ask if there is a dog free area
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
2009Susan, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Bellevue, responded to this review, March 31, 2014
chuck29355
Thank you for the very candid feedback. This review gives us the opportunity to look closer and correct issues that past guests have experienced. This review will be shared with the housekeeping and front desk departments. While we cannot control being a pet friendly hotel, we can control room assignments. I give you my sincere apologies for the troubles you experienced. We will also talk about the internet issues with the company that handles our wifi connections. We do understand internet is very important and apologize that you had issues with it. When back in the area, please reach out to us as we would love the opportunity to have you as our guest again.
Branson, Missouri
Reviewed September 4, 2013

This location was clean and comfortable. The negatives and why will not stay again. NO FOX News. I had to sign a statement that I would not smoke in the room I am a non smoker so this was not much of a problem. The problem was to get in and out of the Motel I had to walk through a Gauntlet of smokers including the lady that required me to sign the smokers agreement.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Tim C
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Bellevue, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Dear Tim C,

Thank you for staying with us and providing us with your valuable feedback. We strive to ensure all of our guests needs are met and we are pleased to know that you found our property clean and comfortable. Please accept our deepest apologies for the issues you had encountered with the service you received. Rest assured that we take all comments and suggestions to heart so that we can improve and provide the exceptional service that our guests expect and deserve.

Karen C
Case Manager
IHGCare
Lincoln, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Stay here for work on a regular basis. Everything you need TV, Kitchen, ensuite. Right next to a huge Walmart for your supplies. In easy reach of Omaha and hundreds of local eateries. Free wifi but also network cables are supplied by the front desk free of charge if you wish.Full Cox cable TV. This is a real home from home. It also has an outside patio with 2 gas BBQs for guest to use if you fancy Al Fresco.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Simon F
Lee's Summit, Missouri
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I have never stayed at a Candlewood Suites before, so I did not really know what to expect. Upon my arrival, I was able to check-in early without any problems. I found the staff to be very pleasant and helpful. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. If you have never stayed at Candlewood Suites, you will find a kitchenette in your room. It comes complete with plates, pans, skillet, etc.. Everything but the food to cook a meal. There are grills on the patio. The remote for the TV was easy to use. My only real complaint was when I tried to connect to the wi-fi, it kept trying to connect me to the neighboring hotel. If you want to get out for a walk, there are quite a few eating places just down the street. If you have forgot something, Walmart next door.

Room Tip: If you get a room to the far West, your wi-fi may not connect to the Candlewood.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Steve K
Arizona
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Was in town for a 5 day stay 2/14 - 2/18. Was pleasantly surprised from the moment we entered the lobby and encountered Thomas behind the Front Desk. Excellent, informative check in and welcome to the hotel. As I am in the hotel business, I seem to find things wrong wherever we stay. Not the case here. Hotel was clean, well maintained/stocked. Always staff visible throughout the hotel. All friendly and professional. Our few requests were minor, but the staff all displayed a genuine appreciation for our business and a desire to help. Guestroom was in great condition as well. Linens, terry, bathroom accessories, kitchenette all clean, serviceable and well stocked. Hotel décor was as expected at a limited service property. Overall, a definite value throughout.

Room Tip: King suite is the way to go. Fold out queen not the most comfortable, but what foldout is?
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank jimnlinda
2009Susan, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Bellevue, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
Thank you for taking time to review your stay at the Candlewood Suites. We enjoyed having you as our guests and appreciate the kind words. Please come and stay with us again when you are in the Omaha Metro area.
Columbia, SC
Reviewed July 1, 2012

We stayed two weeks for the College World Series, as we did in 2011. Property is same as last year, same management, two of the desk clerks are the same. It was perfect last year, and still is. Quiet, well-managed. In quiet, safe neighborhood, in walking distance to Wal Mart. Clean, well-maintained rooms and public areas. Staff all friendly and immediately attentive to any needs. An extended-stay property set up for long-term stays, if desired. Free laundry facilities. Convenience store in hotel provides all possible needs, including food items suitable for meals. Full kitchen in suites, with full refrigerator, microwave, two-burner stove, and dishwasher. Ice-maker in freezer. Large closet. Iron and ironing board. We already have reservations for CWS next year. Great value for the price.

Room Tip: We used a queen suite. Fine for two people. Larger king rooms are available.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family