“Wish the pool was available”

Hampton Inn Bellevue
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Bellevue
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Our room was very clean and nice. We were a little disappointed we couldn't use the pool and there was no sofa sleeper in our room, but the staff was very cheerful and helpful. Did what the could to make it right. Over all a great stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed November 20, 2013

I was in Bellevue for a college volleyball conference tournament and stayed at this location. It was a very central location with easy off and easy on to the highway and very near Omaha.
People may be put off by the very near air force base (must've been less than a mile from the hotel) but you may be assured, even though I saw gigantic transport planes practicing landings and take-offs at night as I pulled into the lot, once inside the hotel there was no noise to be heard. The staff was very helpful, their welcome area was a large area that was able to seat a good number of people for their hot continental breakfast that was available. Bedding was good, and there was a selection of three different pillows for you to meet nearly any sleeping style you may have. I thought that was a very nice touch and one that is making its appearance in more and more hotels today. It was a good Hampton Inn that provided you with a fair price and good quality.

Room Tip: There are 4 floors at this hotel, there is a small amount of construction going on on level one at t...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Excellent Hotngel. Very Accommodating ...Clean and Quiet. Staff very nice and helpful throughout stay. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. It was value added for sure It is located within several eating establishments as well. The hotel is quiet and located off major highways. The pool and the workout rooms are nice also

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Hampton Inn Bellevue is our home away from home when we visit the area. The staff treats you like family. It's always a pleasure to see Chris at the front desk. The Hampton staff takes hospitality seriously and works hard to make every guest feel welcome and comfortable. During our recent visit the property experienced some plumbing issues (a burst pipe and a broken pool pump), and we awoke Friday morning to find we had no water. This problem was easily resolved and the manager did not charge any of the guests for that night's stay. The staff made arrangements for guests to shower at a nearby motel, managed to serve a variety of food for a cold breakfast, and helped guests find alternate lodging if requested, all with a smile.
The weather had turned very cold overnight on the morning we checked out, and the staff was ready with jumper cables. My husband and I feel safe at this property. We'll be back again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Great little place to stay. The rooms are very clean and smell nice. The internet access is SUPERB! The tea and coffee is available all the time. The breakfast bar has a nice variety. And cookies before bed ... YUM. The snacks in the evening are not very good but really I can't complain ... its free so what do you expect. I will be going back.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 29, 2013

A co-worker and I were there for work, we waited at the desk for someone to check us in but I guess the lady was on her smoking break and she came in about 3 minutes after we did. Our room was clean, but I went to the desk to get toothpaste way later that night and I had to wait for almost 15 minutes which was really annoying I stood up there and then finally a girl wobbled up to the desk and asked me if I needed something. The next day I got back from work early and asked to speak to the Office Manager and she was on her lunch break. I came back 2 other times and she was not there, finally when she was there she was to busy to talk to me. The head housekeeper was very nice, I think it was Rosa. I liked the managers social and the weekend breakfast was very nice. The issues are with the people up front and the management. I would not recommend there.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
michelle a, General Manager at Hampton Inn Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

First of all, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback of your recent experience with us. I'm sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience. We always try to do whatever we can to make sure that our guests feel cared for, valued, and respected, and I apologize that we fell short of our standards. I have passed your comments along to the staff to make sure this does not happen again. Thank you again for your comments as they will help us to better our property for the future. We hope you'll give us another chance the next time you're in town!

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Not really a great amenity, you serve hardly anything for breakfast and what is up with your Styrofoam plates, bowls and plastic children size flatware?
About the room: bedding and bath towels could be better,your coffeemaker is mediocre and all in all we would not recommend this for a longer stay,just a BIG DUD!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
michelle a, General Manager at Hampton Inn Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

First of all, thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your recent experience with us. I'm sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your stay. We always try to give our guests increased amenities and services both in room and property wide that will enhance their stay. I have passed your comments along in an effort to better our hotel for the future. Thank you again for your comments and we hope that the next time you're in town you'll give us another chance and stay with us again!

Best regards,

Michelle

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bellevue
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bellevue
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#5 of 10 in Bellevue
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bellevue
Courtyard Omaha Bellevue at Beardmore Event Center
Fairfield Inn & Suites Omaha Papillion
Magnolia Hotel Omaha

Been to Hampton Inn Bellevue? Share your experiences!