“Nice location”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Wibaux
Beaver Creek Inn and Suites
Ranked #1 of 2 Wibaux B&B and Inns
“Nice location”
Reviewed August 12, 2011

Desk clerk went out of her way to help. Even gave us tips for dinner

• Stayed August 2011
3 Thank burtonboy89

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Fairfield
Reviewed August 5, 2011

We stayed in the Beaver Creek Inn and Suites for 3 days, and it served it's purpose.
The manager was not friendly, but not unfriendly.
The room was relatively clean, but it and all the linens smelled like cigarette smoke anytime you rolled over.
There were no bed bugs, which was a positive.
The continental breakfast left something to be desired.
It was over 100 miles from our daily destination, but was the closest available one month ahead of time.

Room Tip: When you ask for non-smoking, ask for linens to be washed in non-cigarrette smoke scented soap.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Framy13
Beavercreekinn, General Manager at Beaver Creek Inn and Suites, responded to this review, December 26, 2011
My husband and I are the new General Managers effective November 23, 2011. We are non-smokers and have had Dry Foam Carpet Cleaners of Beach, ND come in and remove smoke smells. We are also doing a lot of repainting and updating. I hope you will stop in and see the improvements. Scott A. Feuerhelm and Ellen M. Feuerhelm
Fairview MT
Reviewed August 5, 2011

I have to say the front desk guy was the rudest person I have ever met in my life. Not only was he the coldest, meanest person I have ever met in my life, he jumped me about ringing the bell twice, which was a total accident but I could have because he took forever to get there. He was BEYOND rude. I have never met a meaner and grouchier human being EVER. I will say the room weren't totally horrible and the cleaner seemed nice but I was so upset over the front desk guy that i couldn't get past it. JERK!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
3 Thank MTtraveler36
Beavercreekinn, General Manager at Beaver Creek Inn and Suites, responded to this review, December 24, 2011
I am very sorry for your experience. My husband and I cleaned the rooms during your stay. The owner had been reading the reviews and has terminated the previous manager. We now have an extended breakfast that includes fruit, yogurt, and Bagels. The breakfast is now open at 4 am. We do guest laundry. If your in the area again. I would personally like to have you stay with us at no cost. Scott and Ellen Feuerhelm General Managers.
Altadena, California
Reviewed July 27, 2011

The manager of this cute sounding hotel was genuinely unwelcoming and we had reservations. Like he had been disturbed and couldn't be bothered. But the worst was the smokey smell that permeated the room and the whole enclosed hall. The AC and open windows did not help. A clean ashtray upside down on the dresser indicated this was a non smoking room? A reasonable price will not make up for stale air. Try Badlands Motel in Medora ND. More expensive but worth it and Theodore Roosevelt Nat'l Park is right there. Also better choices for dining. Great rootbeer floats at the Cowboy Cafe.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank wendy_copperud
I am sorry about your experience at the hotel. The previous manager was terminated November 23. The hotel will be smoke free January 1, 2012. My husband and I do not smoke. I believe we cleaned the rooms during your stay. If your in the area again. We would like to extend a free night stay to show you the improvements. Scott and Ellen Feuerhelm
General Mangers.
Formerly we were tour guides for the Chateau in Medora. We just graduated Dickinson State University in May 2011.
Statesville, North Carolina
Reviewed August 1, 2010

we were a little worried when we saw the outside, but once we were in we were surprised, it was very clean! it was an older building but inside the rooms, most everything looked new and the room was very clean, shower and sinks were clean over all a great room would stay here again, looked to have pets allowed, not my things but I saw no signs or smells of any ( saw severl dogs)

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
2 Thank Bethette

Been to Beaver Creek Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!