“Whitehall in September”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Whitehall
Fairmont Hot Springs BC
“Whitehall in September”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

This is our second time in Whitehall Montana. Both times we have stayed at the super 8 motel just off the highway. What can I say. It is not luxurious but it is clean. In fact I felt it was so clean that I did my yoga on the carpet this morning. If you just want a bed for the night it's a good deal. And be sure to visit the Lewis and clark caverns just east of here. Really interesting and also a good deal money wise.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on street level on the front of the motel.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
gmwhitehall, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
The staff and I really appreciate your effort to post your review here on Facebook! I have passed your comment about the cleanliness of the room on to my Housekeeping staff. I believe I have the BEST group of Housekeepers in the state of Montana but it's especially nice when their efforts are acknowledged by our guests! We are looking forward to welcoming you back to the Super 8 Whitehall for the third time on your next trip through the area!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
San Antonio, Tx
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Stayed here in Sept., the place is nice, so booked another stay coming back with front desk when leaving. Upon arriving back for second stay, the manager said no way could honor rate that Sharon gave me the first stay, and tried to change price upwards a lot, even though booked! Manager was very bad. Stay away.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank RLPSanAntonio_Tx

Travelers are raving about these Whitehall hotels

Grand Junction, Colorado
Reviewed July 18, 2012

This property is managed by its onsite owners. Hence the level of attention to the property is excellent. Very clean, very comfortable and well managed. No problems with motorcycles at all. Very helpful owners that work hard to make sure you are happy with your stay.

Room Tip: Three chain style restaurants across the street. Subway and a couple others. Fueling station also...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank bbally
gmwhitehall, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, July 26, 2012
When we have guest checking into the hotel who tell us they chose our Hotel because of the TripAdvisor reviews, we are so appreciative of guest, like yourself, who take the time out of your 'traveling' schedule to post such a positive review. Thank you!

I hope the next time your travel plans have you passing through our area, you will once again give us the opportunity to welcome you back to the Super 8 Whitehall.
Bothell, Washington
Reviewed July 10, 2012

We often stay in Super 8s - this is one of the best. Super friendly desk staff, excellent rooms with refrigerators, outdoor and indoor access to rooms helps with access to ice machines and breakfast.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Kimobwest
, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, July 12, 2012
WOW! Thank you so very much for the great review! Nothing makes us smile more here at the Super 8 Whitehall than to know that we've met and/or exceeded the expectations of our guests. We know you have a choice in hotels when you travel and I sincerely hope the next time your travel plans bring you back to Whitehall, you will again give us the opportunity to be your 'home away from home'.
Sacramento
Reviewed July 5, 2012

I stayed here as a layover, so I arrived late and left early. I found the room to be very quiet, clean and comfortable. I stayed here alone and felt safe. I appreciated the the motel is located right off the freeway so it was easy to find and easy to get back on the road. I did not hear any freeway noise, but my window was closed. The owners were friendly. The breakfast had the fewest options I've seen at a Super 8. Still, there was something to hold me over (cereal and OJ) until I had a full meal. My only wish was for an iron.

Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Lisa_916_CA
, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, July 7, 2012
It is always a pleasure to hear from our guests that their stay was comfortable and enjoyable. We appreciate your taking time out of your travel schedule to post your review for your fellow travelers. Just an F.Y.I.: we do have irons and ironing boards available at the front desk . We look forward to seeing you again at the Super 8 Whitehall the next time your travel plans bring you back to our area!
Whidbey Island, Washington
Reviewed May 25, 2012

We stayed here in May of 2011, arrived late and planned to leave early to keep on schedule. We had checked rates in Butte (20-mi down the road) and found them to be appx $20 higher per night so stopped here. All in all, it was OK. The hotel is close to the freeway so if you like sleeping with your window open you will hear road noise from I-90 and the frontage road. There are "cow catcher" grates on the freeway on and off ramps that are particularly annoying. The room was typical Super-8 although our 2nd floor room had a small balcony that was nice even though we had no time to enjoy it. The view is of the freeway and on/off ramps but still a nice touch. The Super-8 continental breakfast is minimal with some fruit, dry serial, juice, coffee and a few pastries. Everything I expected for the price. I would return again but would request a room on the back side of the hotel...

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the back side of the hotel to cut down on road noise.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Mlfricke52
gmwhitehall, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, May 28, 2012
Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to post your review regarding your recent stay at the Super 8 Whitehall. Being conventiently located just off Interstate 90, the road noise you mentioned can be an issue for those guests who enjoy sleeping with the window open. Next time your travel plans bring you back to the Whitehall area, we look forward to once again having you as our guest.
Northern Virginia, Virginia
Reviewed May 23, 2012

We were making a 2900 mile move with our two cars and four dogs, In judging where we would be on a given night, I made a reservation at this hotel. I also contacted the man and wife management team to verify the pet policy. I received a great response from Terra. Now, we travel all over the world, last year alone Paris and Rome. So my review is in the category of travel hotels. This Super 8 was spotless, the room and amenities were perfect for our needs, the management was gracious, the continental breakfast hit the spot and we had a comfortable nights rest. One expects the worst when you have the nerve to travel cross country with four non petite dogs - what a pleasant surprise this stay was - thanks M/M Nova - you are appreciated

Room Tip: We simply told then our needs and they put us in two rooms next to each other, ground floor and at t...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank SPCinOLYMPIA
Thank you for taking time out of what I know is a tremendously hectic schedule to post your complimentary review! I hope you are getting settled in your new home. Lauren and I enjoyed having you as our guest and we're happy that we were able to arrange accommodations for all your 'furry' family members. If your travel plans bring you back to the Whitehall area, we hope to see you again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Whitehall
Best Western Plus Butte Plaza Inn
#13 of 15 in Butte
Super 8 Butte Mt
Super 8 Butte Mt
#6 of 15 in Butte

Been to Rodeway Inn? Share your experiences!