“A welcome place to rest! Interesting area for hikes, too!”
Review of Rodeway Inn

Rodeway Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Whitehall
Montana
“A welcome place to rest! Interesting area for hikes, too!”
Reviewed June 19, 2011

I attended a two day class in Whitehall, and stayed at Super 8. My accommodations showed some wear on the carpet, but otherwise were excellent! I was able to park in front of my door, which meant alot to me, and the place was quiet enough for me to get great rest at night, which I needed. The front desk person was wonderful and friendly, the room had a microwave and refrigerator, which I did not pay extra for, and made it easy to stay with my diet which is pretty restrictive (allergies). Whitehall is a fascinating little town, loaded with murals about history of the region, and offers nice access to national forests for hiking and rivers for fishing. I will definitely return!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
N/W USA
Reviewed October 23, 2010

Being in my late 70's, I like to limit my daily driving to a max of about 450 miles...this location worked out well for my 2nd to the last day of a 3700 mile trip.............Man, what a mistake I made selecting this SUPER 8 motel.!!! I had pre-paid through Expedia and thus had no recourse after experiencing the following: 1/ NO HOT WATER -- AT ALL---NONE!!!. The front desk clerk (Linda Peak) said the hot water system had failed THE EVENING THAT I CHECKED IN !!!!! I was not advised of this in ANY FASHION....no call on the phone--nothing!!, and when I got in the shower the next morning ---NO HOT WATER! Outside temp was 21 degrees, thus a hot shower would have been nice for a 78 yr old traveler! Now get this: NO APOLOGY; NO I'M SORRY; NO OFFER TO ADJUST THE ROOM RATE ---NOTHING!!!
2/ Highway noise was terrible. 3/ When I got in the room after checking in, I noticed the bed was 'all wrinkled' and looked like someone had slept on it on top of the bed-spread...no big-deal, just looked very slopy.........BE ADVISED....This motel does not know the meaning of CUSTOMER SERVICE......Also the general condition of the room was about a "3" on a scale of "10". Stay some place else.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled solo

Travelers are raving about these Whitehall hotels

Fayetteville, AR
Reviewed September 1, 2010

This one of the better Super 8 properties. The room and beds were very good. The hotel is clean and well maintained. The breakfast choices are limited. The price is high for a Super 8.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed April 20, 2010

I booked a block of rooms here for my wedding guests last July. First of all, the "contract" that they sent me was a hand-written agreement on a sheet of paper. That's fine, however, they didn't even adhere to the guidelines on the "contract". All of my guests were charged more than I had agreed to. One of my guests pulled in to an empty (unmarked) parking space toward the front of the hotel on the second night we were there, at which point a man that was standing outside smoking told my guest that they needed to move their car because his wife was the manager there and that's where she parked!?!?!?! Upon our departure, we all found out that we had been charged multiple times. My card had been charged THREE times the amount I was supposed to by charged. My new husband and I had to forfeit our honeymoon plans because our account had become overdrawn. My pasture and her husband had been double charged as well as numerous other guests. I alerted the Manager as well as the owner and was simply told that the charges would come off eventually, I would just need to be patient! I had missed my honeymoon because of this mistake and they didn't offer to do anything more than take the extra charges off. No complimentary night, nothing... I would not suggest this hotel to anybody. Unless there is a new owner/manager. The rooms were fine.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
Darwin, Australia
Reviewed February 23, 2010

Great location, just off the interstate and quiet. The rooms are spacious and comfortable, the room had a LCD TV as well. Its accross the road from a KFC and a Subway, so its good if you get hungry.

Staff helpful and breakfast okay. All in all, its what you can expect from a Super 8!

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with friends
Moscow, Idaho
Reviewed January 31, 2010

After a long day's drive from Eastern Washington, Whitehall is right at the bottom of the hill, just pull off and stop for the night. Staff is very friendly.

Stayed August 2007, traveled with family
Coeur d' Alene, ID
Reviewed November 26, 2009

This bed was soooo comfortable! NOT like a regular hotel bed. The comforter on the bed was silk. Paid for a queen, got a king! The water pressure in the bathroom is weak and the showerhead is adequate. Also the desk is closed from 11 PM to 7 AM, but an attendant can be easily reached if needed. A high school football team stayed here the night we were there and there were no sound problems. A nice stay!

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Whitehall
Best Western Plus Butte Plaza Inn
#13 of 15 in Butte
Super 8 Butte Mt
Super 8 Butte Mt
#6 of 15 in Butte

Been to Rodeway Inn? Share your experiences!