Stayed here for nearly a week when we hiked Glacier National Park. OK, so it wasn't the Ritz but it was PERFECT for what we needed. The room was clean, comfortable, and affordable. The staff was super nice, and the location was just what we needed. They have a pool and internet access to print out your boarding passes. They are close to restaurants and don't miss the Whitefish Farmer's Market during the week -- either Tuesday or Wednesday nights. It is so worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Big Mountain lodge Whitefish Hotel is a 100% non-smoking hotel. Whitefish, Montana is the perfect vacation destination for your visit to Glacier National Park or Whitefish Mountain Resort. For the family, we have our indoor pool, and two outdoor hot tubs, and a variety of restaurants, and shopping within walking distance. Free high-speed internet access in all guest rooms (DSL and wireless internet access). Also, a business computer in the lobby with access to printers, copier, and fax. Generous breakfast bar with, fresh fruit, bagels, yogurt and lots more! We also offer shuttle service for pick up and drop off at the airport for a small fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Big Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Big Mountain Hotel Whitefish
- Holiday Inn Whitefish
- Whitefish Holiday Inn Express
- Big Mountain Lodge Whitefish, Montana