The Bar W was fantastic. The staff couldn't be nicer, and they handle all requests and reservations with a casual and friendly yet professional manner. Staying at the Bar W was a different experience because it is small and family owned, and everyone is treated as a guest in their home. The riding is beautiful and guests are matched with horses according to ability. Beginners take scenic slower rides, and those with more experience can barrel race and take faster rides. All the guests eat together, and the food is delicious. Their is something to do for every member of the family at the ranch, and there is never a dull moment. We hope to return on our next trip to Montana.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our meadow cabin was designed by the Amish here in Montana. The cabin with two suites, over looks the South pasture and surrounding forest full of wildlife, our outdoor arena with lots of activities and our herd of horses. These are beautiful suits that together could sleep up to 16 utilizing the common areas! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Bar W Guest Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bar w Guest Ranch Hotel Whitefish
- Bar W Guest Ranch Whitefish, Montana