Stayed at Bar W for four days with our two young teen daughters and we all had a wonderful time. Our accommodations in the lodge were clean, comfortable, and spacious. We are all novice riders, but staff made sure to give us horses that were a fit with our abilities. We enjoyed daily 1-3 hour trail rides. Our kids particularly liked special activities, including roping, cow sorting, rodeo, square dancing, skeet shooting, archery, and cowboy singalong. Food was excellent. Staff are very professional and guest-oriented. It was very relaxing to have everything planned and taken care of for us. We were also able to all do a little bit of our own thing while still spending time together as a family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our meadow cabin was designed by the Amish here in Montana. The cabin with two suites, over looks the South pasture and surrounding forest full of wildlife, our outdoor arena with lots of activities and our herd of horses. These are beautiful suits that together could sleep up to 16 utilizing the common areas! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Hotwire so you can book your Bar W Guest Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bar w Guest Ranch Hotel Whitefish
- Bar W Guest Ranch Whitefish, Montana