This was our first time to a guest ranch and it was great! Can't wait to try it again. We had such an awesome time and the experience was beyond our expectations. The entire staff was so nice & friendly & VERY accomodating. It was a vacation that I will always remember. We had great trail rides each day and got to try team pinning! We did an all day ride in Eureka, MT/Canadian border that was beautiful and so fun - thanks to our wrangler Griff (who will crack you up!). Last day was the rodeo followed by our last trail ride of the week which was by far the best one - thanks to Lindsay & Katie! It was more challenging but a blast!!
Thanks to everyone at Bar W for an awesome vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our meadow cabin was designed by the Amish here in Montana. The cabin with two suites, over looks the South pasture and surrounding forest full of wildlife, our outdoor arena with lots of activities and our herd of horses. These are beautiful suits that together could sleep up to 16 utilizing the common areas! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Bar W Guest Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bar w Guest Ranch Hotel Whitefish
- Bar W Guest Ranch Whitefish, Montana