“Awesome Valentine's Menu”

Logan's Bar & Grill
Ranked #40 of 89 Restaurants in Whitefish
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Calgary
“Awesome Valentine's Menu”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2014

Food surpassed my expectations, it was excellent. Drinks, service and atmosphere were all wonderful. Can't wait to go back.

• Visited February 2014

Vancouver, Washington
“Bad service, bad food.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2013

No sense of urgency by staff here. Refills on drinks were few and far between. Food wasn't very good either.

Visited December 2013
Payson, Arizona
“Friendly staff, relaxed atmosphere, good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2013

Ate in this restaurant several times due to proximity to hotel and my conference, and distance to restaurants in town. My first evening I was feeling let down due to a delay with the shuttle and some issues with my room. The waitress who served me immediately put me at ease and cheered me up with her friendly demeanor and prompt service. This continued to be the theme throughout the week. Ate breakfast, lunch and dinner here and all meals were plated beautifully and seasoned well. I especially enjoyed the Idaho trout dinner and soups of the day.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Southwest_Gaucho
Chicago, Illinois
“Comfort food in comfort”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

We were looking for a nice place to just relax and have a few appetizers (after a very late and large lunch elsewhere). This place fit the bill. They have a very comfortable sitting area with leather chairs in front of a large fireplace. It was a bit early in the evening but the staff was nice and attentive. Among other things I'd recommend the truffle fries :)

• Visited August 2013
Punta Gorda, Florida
“Can only speak for lunch in the bar”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

We stopped to visit this Lodge for information for the future. We decided to have lunch in the bar. The lodge has its own golf course with the dining/bar overlooking it. The bar was very ornate, beautiful, and welcoming. I can't say the same for the staff or the food. Our waitress was abrupt and not friendly, even though it was the middle of the afternoon and not busy. I had the fried chicken salad which was very good and a good portion for lunch. However my husband ordered the steak lettuce "wraps". There was nothing "wrap" about it. He had 3 very small piles (about 2" around) of a couple of pieces of torn iceburg lettuce with 3 very thin slices of (what I'm going to say is) "meat". Couldn't tell if it was steak or not. It then had some sort of clear dressing poured over it. That was it. The price was reflective as if he'd had a full steak meal. We were not impressed with the meal but the lodge was very nice.