“I agree! I'm not much for the asian cuisine, but I do enjoy their Pho!”

Orient Express Restaurant
Ranked #39 of 92 Restaurants in Whitefish
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Whitefish, Montana
“I agree! I'm not much for the asian cuisine, but I do enjoy their Pho!”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Such a great deal for a nice hot bowl of soup! If you're a fan of pho, I highly reccommend this place. I go AT LEAST once per week to get their pho. I will try veggie pho for the next visit and their other soups look pretty good too.

• Visited May 2013

“Pho! Pho! Pho!”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I try to get here once a week for the Pho, which they only serve at lunch. It's tasty and super filling. Service is fast and curtious. The atmosphere is nothing to talk about but I go to restaurants for the food, atmosphere is a bonus. No bonus here. Best place to go to take care of an Asian food craving.

• Visited April 2013
San José del Cabo, Baja California Sur, Mexico
“Always good meal & service”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

We have a summer home in Whitefish, eat here 3 or 4 times yearly. Tasty food, fair prices, friendly & attentive service, a hidden gem off the highway.

• Visited September 2012
“A favorite”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

I have been going there for a long time. The food is consistantly very good. This is a family run restaurant and they also happen to be very nice people. If you are in Whitefish and are craving Asian food, this is the place to go.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank FXDL07
“Mediocre”
Reviewed December 25, 2012

Mediocre food in a mediocre setting at mediocre prices. The food will keep you alive but nothing is worth getting excited about.

Visited December 2012