“New to Sushi Bars”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 29, 2013

On a recent trip to Montana we stopped in the Wasabi Sushi Bar and we very pleased with our meal and the service. We are a family of nine with six adults and three children and everyone found something on the menu to suit their tastes. Our Texas family - 2 adults and 2 teens - eat sushi all the time so they ordered a mixture of items and were happy with all of them. Our Florida family - 2 adults and a nine-year-old - ordered from the menu and a special sushi combination for the nine-year-old which the restaurant gladly provided and everyone was well satisfied with their meal. My husband and I are novices with sushi restaurants so we ordered other items from the menu and enjoyed them very much. Service was very good and our server was very friendly and helpful. We ordered desserts - the chocolate mousse- and it was heavenly. Since it had nuts on the bottom and our granddaughter is allergic to them, they provided another dessert free of charge. We definitely would return to Wasabi if we are in Whitefish again. They were also very accommodating about changing our reservation time when we found that our day in Glacier was going to take longer than we expected.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

If you like sushi - which I don't - you will probably love this place. It's a little pricey, but I have nothing to compare it to. I was disappointed that I had to spend $$$ & not really enjoy my food

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Good sushi restuarant with numerous choices. Its a bit tight on sitting space and the decor is nothing special but if you are wanting decent sushi in Whitefish this is your place

Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

Wasabi has a huge and somewhat eclectic menu. Take your time studying the menu and be sure to ask questions. The wait staff all know their stuff. NO, I don't work there, however I am a frequent visitor. You must call ahead and make a reservation, no kidding, this is so they can serve you better. I would say this establishment is very expensive, but worth it! Love those almond scented steamed towels!

Reviewed June 2, 2013

When I first heard that this place was so awesome, I had to wonder. Really, sushi in Montana? It lives up to the hype and it's good. Make sure to call ahead and make a reservation because it fills up fast!