“Yummy”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed March 25, 2013

don't care much for sushi so I tried the bacon wrapped scallops. yummy. will go back again soon and maybe try the sushi too.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

Really great sushi. Fun atmosphere. Laid back, friendly and prompt staff. Prices are where you would expect them to be. I love the excitement in this room. Busy, but really lively and enjoyable. The fish is fresh and excellently prepared and unlike some other places that have raw fish, it never smells old. If you are in Whitefish looking for fish, go here first.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

when Wasabi first came to Whitefish, many said it would never make it! Sushi in Whitefish? but they have proved those naysayers wrong. Over the years; some of the items have changed a bit; but we can always count on a good time; good service and fairly consistent menu items. Only one caution: if you ask for your items "spicy" meaning "hot" just make certain you quantify that request; with an addition of "mildly hot," etc. as we have gotten a couple menu items overly-spiced and almost inedible. Otherwise; we always enjoy the atmosphere; service staff and quality of the menu items.
Enjoy and Arigato!

Reviewed February 19, 2013

We were very impressed with Wasabi and will definitely make a point of going again next time we're in Whitefish. Our server was friendly and helpful. The sushi was amazing! The location just off main street makes it easy to pop out for a pint or two after the meal. Delicious!

Reviewed February 17, 2013

admittedly, I am not a sushi expert. I just know when I have some that tastes fresh and flavorful. This place met that bill and then some. I even had lamb there one time when I didn't want sushi, and it was outstanding as well. Don;t know if they still have it on the menu as it has been some time since I was last there, (as I said, ocaasional eater of sushi), but I will certainly go again.