“Good for Montana”

Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Whitefish
“Good for Montana”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Hard to find Sushi in Montana. Don't expect it to be as good as other areas known for sushi. Also you have to order off the menu you can not ask the chef to change (big charge) they like it how their rolls come which was disappointing

Visited October 2012

Studio City
“Unusual Japanesse”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Very unusual menu. The did not have teriyaki or tempura. Very delicious duck dish. You could order in regular or large portion. Restaurant lacks decor. Young clientele.

Visited September 2012
Zephyrhills, Florida
“Sushi in Montana”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Never thought that we would love sushi in Montana. This place will not disappoint you. I suggest you make reservations because the place is small and cozy, and people know about it. Our server recommended several rolls, and they were unique and DELICIOUS! They also let us sample a wine before we bought a glass. Super classy. If you love sushi, give them a try. You won't be disappointed.

Visited March 2012
Fairhope, Alabama
“Awesome sushi”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

My wife and I eat sushi regularly and thought this was some of the best we've had. The rainbow trout roll was great and my wife's was great too. Service was friendly and attentive and the atmosphere was really fun. The place was packed and we got in and out.

Great people watching and I enjoyed my large Sapporo was a nice break from the copious amounts of craft beer I had been drinking.

Only complaint is that we didn't eat here more often. Kudos to everyone associated with Wasabi.

• Visited August 2012
Columbia Falls, Montana
“An insult”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

They are only open for dinner......I ate here 1 time. I will NOT go back. My sushi roll was falling apart, smelled Really fishy, and just flat out gross. 4 of us went there together that night and NONE of us have gone back. Everything was way over priced. It seemed to me that their prices are based off of being in whitefish and not the quality of food. The floors were filthy and the waitress forgot items. The service was the topper to this horrible insult!

Visited August 2012