“Unusual Japanesse”

Wasabi Sushi Bar
Ranked #13 of 89 Restaurants in Whitefish
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Free Wifi, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Studio City
“Unusual Japanesse”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Very unusual menu. The did not have teriyaki or tempura. Very delicious duck dish. You could order in regular or large portion. Restaurant lacks decor. Young clientele.

Visited September 2012

Zephyrhills, Florida
“Sushi in Montana”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Never thought that we would love sushi in Montana. This place will not disappoint you. I suggest you make reservations because the place is small and cozy, and people know about it. Our server recommended several rolls, and they were unique and DELICIOUS! They also let us sample a wine before we bought a glass. Super classy. If you love sushi, give them a try. You won't be disappointed.

Visited March 2012
Fairhope, Alabama
“Awesome sushi”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

My wife and I eat sushi regularly and thought this was some of the best we've had. The rainbow trout roll was great and my wife's was great too. Service was friendly and attentive and the atmosphere was really fun. The place was packed and we got in and out.

Great people watching and I enjoyed my large Sapporo was a nice break from the copious amounts of craft beer I had been drinking.

Only complaint is that we didn't eat here more often. Kudos to everyone associated with Wasabi.

• Visited August 2012
Columbia Falls, Montana
“An insult”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

They are only open for dinner......I ate here 1 time. I will NOT go back. My sushi roll was falling apart, smelled Really fishy, and just flat out gross. 4 of us went there together that night and NONE of us have gone back. Everything was way over priced. It seemed to me that their prices are based off of being in whitefish and not the quality of food. The floors were filthy and the waitress forgot items. The service was the topper to this horrible insult!

Visited August 2012
Longboat Key, Florida
“Great Sushi and Great Owner, Thanks Paula!”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

I have eaten here 3 times and it is fantastic a bit of "nuvo sushi" as they have some other asian inspired dishes like the lamb, it's to die for! Paula the owner is a former Californian who is has a great mind and a conversation with her is an intellectual experience that you won't want to miss.
All together the food the friendly wait staff make this a must visit!

• Visited May 2012