“Great Coffee and Sandwiches”

Montana Coffee Traders
Ranked #1 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Whitefish
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 24, 2013

We enjoyed lunch here. Coffee is always very good, and it seems like choices are endless. Staff is relaxed and friendly. The wraps are very good, and they have a good variety of choices. A good stop for a "local" place for lunch and an excellent cup of coffee.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Good food and atmosphere, a bit noisy. We order coffee from these folks. Flathead Cherry is outstanding.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

We always stop here after skiing at Whitefish Mountain, and such a welcome treat. I had a cup of brewed coffee, ( which was delicious), ham and cheese quiche, and the most decadent chocolate macaroon I have ever had. Everyone is friendly here, and the atmosphere is casual and relaxed.
This stop is a "myst" every time we visit Whitefish.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

I really liked the coffee, food and ability to spend time somewhere the locals seem to frequent. Only downside is that it's so spacious it feels a bit too spread out for me. Not much of a downside, though. The bocadilla was tasty as were the various coffee drinks I got during my days in Whitefish.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

Love MT Coffee Traders! Coffee is really good and service is friendly and fast. They re-designed the layout of the place awhile back to make it easier to order and be served and it was a great improvement. This is a perfect spot to catch up with a friend over coffee and scones, or try one of the Bocadillos (sp?) my favorite is the Mountain Goat! Yum!