“Best Bennies, ever!”

Ranked #4 of 95 Restaurants in Whitefish
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I live in Whitefish and when I am in the mood for Eggs Benedict, I go to Loula's Cafe. They have a wonderful selection of breakfast foods with great specials, however, if you are an Eggs Benedict fan, you HAVE to order them at Loula's. They use WhiteTruffle Oil in their hollandaise sauce and this makes them the best bennies, ever.

I have to mention a few other phenomenal parts of Loula's... They do cottage potatoes for breakfast and if you are a potato fan, you will love these. For the sweet tooth, they have a Lemon stuffed French Toast with a warm Raspberry syrup. I don't eat gluten, so I just drool whenever I see one of these go by.

The atmosphere is loud and playful, you feel like you are in a fun place. They servers are great and consistent, and the wait goes by really fast. They also make their own pies on site, so if you saved room, go for it!

1  Thank WhitefishandBeyond

Reviewed June 29, 2014

If you're in Whitefish you must stop here for a meal!

On our recent visit to Whitefish we visited Loula's on 3 different occasions. Service was amazing 2/3 times. One time it wasn't really that good, the waitress just seemed distracted/uninterested.

1. Breakfast - I loved my benedict and it came with a lot of food. Our table also had a special egg dish that was tasty but a small portion. And the french toast was abundant and delicious.

2. Afternoon snack - We went for pie and coffee. We couldn't fit it after a full meal so we made a special visit just for the pie. Huckleberry peach, YUM!!

3. Lunch - I forget what everyone had but we were all really satisfied. I was especially happy with my Loula's Turkey Sandwich.

1  Thank KikiJamaicanTraveler
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Only had breakfast here, but it was excellent. Generous portions of very good food. Our server was smiling and friendly every time she came to the table and the service was excellent.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

Well worth checking out. Great food and great service (thanks Safron)!

Pie are pricey but soooooo good!

Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

Good home cooking, nice menu, breakfast and lunch only during the week, but breakfast available until 2. Good service, good food. Unique building. Recommend.