“Great atmosphere”

Ranked #8 of 97 Restaurants in Whitefish
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

Good home cooking, nice menu, breakfast and lunch only during the week, but breakfast available until 2. Good service, good food. Unique building. Recommend.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

Went here for breakfast. They were really busy, but we were seated quite quickly. My husbands breakfast was phenomenal; mine was ok. However the service and atmosphere more than made up for it. Thank you!

Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

Saw this on trip advisor and thought we would try it. On the recommendation of our waitress I tried the Cajun poor boy. The sandwich came with chips but didn't need them because it was plenty big and my husband helped me finish it. It's a sandwich that you definitely need to try. It has Cajun coleslaw on it but doesn't taste like any I have ever had. My husband had the ski bum breakfast. Very good bacon and very good biscuits and gravy. We would definitely eat there again

Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

I stop here every time I go to Whitefish! Always good food! Servers can be a little unfriendly if your not a local, the food makes up for it. Remember to save room for homemade pies!!!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Recently we had a mini vacation in Whitefish and enjoyed breakfast one morning at Loula's! I had oatment which was great but some of our party had grits as a side and it was amazing!! Good spot for breakfast-prices reasonable and the coffee was great! Didn't get to eat another meal there but will next trip for sure.

1  Thank MontanaVacation1

Been to Loula's? Share your experiences!