“Yummo!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Lethbridge, Canada
“Yummo!”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Had Breakfast at Loula's in late May 2014. The Breakfast Burrito was very good (the only thing that would have made it better is some avocado sliced on top...) and the Buttermilk Pancakes were light, fluffy and very tasty. We brought some pie home for later and it was AMAZING! We will definitely be back!

• Visited May 2014

Cranbrook
“Hit the Spot”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

Stopped here for lunch with my husband on the way through town. First of all, we loved the ambiance. Lots of character. We are not big dessert eaters, but all of the homemade baking sitting everywhere looked wonderful! The staff were all very friendly and efficient. I spotted a woman's huge meal at the table next to us & that's when we decided to share a meal. Sure glad we did, there was so much food on our plate that we were both quite full when we left. The pop was non stop too, which is nice. The bill was under $15.00 total for a loaded cheeseburger and waffle fries. The only con I can come up with was that the restrooms could use a makeover, but they were clean. We will definitely return!

• Visited May 2014
Spokane, Washington
“According to locals - THE BEST!”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

I was directed to Loula's by locals after learning that another well reputed place was closed for renovating ... they said they liked it better - AND THEY WERE RIGHT! Look closely for the entrance, because you have to go downstairs in the old Masonic Lodge to find Loula's. The place was packed and filled with happy people. The staff were amazingly friendly for being so busy and the Chef/kitchen crews were pumping out all the best tasting breakfast food ever! I had the scramble special and it was delicious, as was the oatmeal ... and the coffee was as good as you'll find. If you are in the area - I hope you'll give it a try. I know I'll be back for lunch/dinners the next time I am there :))

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank TomSahl
alberta
“Great breakfast spot”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

We enjoyed our breakfast and will forsure return again! Server was very kind. Meals were delicious with very homemade taste. Everything looked amazing to eat. Place was quite busy even on a Tuesday morn. Great atmosphere hometown café feel. It is in the basement of a cool old building.

Visited April 2014
cranbrook, Canada
“I love Loula's!!”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

I love eating here!! We often are just driving through Whitefish, so organize our drive to stop for either breakfast or lunch on our way through. The breakfasts are incredible, the salads delicious, but my favourite? Their Reuben!! If you are there for lunch, stop for one; you will want to return every week!! I usually stop and drool at the bakery counter; and wish I wasn't always watching my weight because the pies and squares look soooo good!!

• Visited February 2014

Been to Loula's? Share your experiences!