“A+ Breakfast”

Ranked #8 of 96 Restaurants in Whitefish
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Went here for breakfast on Jan 1, and it was great. It's located on in a below grade floor in an old Masonic Temple. I don't know what kind of coffee they brew but it was second to none. I had the Breakfast Burrito, it was cheap and it filled me up to the point where I didn't need to eat lunch.

I can't remember what my friend got, but they were happy with their meal too. I think all in it cost us 20 bucks, can't beat that.

Pies were decent too, had the Key Lime and the Pecan. I preferred the Key Lime.

I'll make this a regular spot on my return visits.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Recently visited Whitefish, and went to eat here not once, but twice in two days. It is that good. It was actually our first stop on our way to The Lodge. Got there a little bit later so our only option was the lunch menu. Did my usual pick two items and then have the server give their recommendation out of the two. So, so glad I went with her suggestion! It was the Cajun Chicken Po' Boy and was amazing. My fiance had the mountain burrito, and it was huge and most delcious, but he even ordered a Cajun Po' Boy to go. That's how much we both enjoyed it!
Was there the next morning for breakfast and had to go with the Eggs Benny. AMAZING. Can't complain about anything whatsoever. Delcious food, good service, will definitely be going back my next time through The Fish!

Reviewed December 9, 2012

I can't believe how anyone could have a less than wonderful experience at Lou La's. I haven't tried the dinner menu yet, but every time we've been for breakfast/lunch it's delightful. Sercive is fast, friendly and accommodating in even the busiest of summer days. There are plently of delicious menu items for everyone in your party. My favorite is the Lou La's turkey sandwich with jalapeno chutney and my husband loves the french toast. Yum!

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Not much on atmosphere but if you want great service and the best home-cooked, comfort food you have EVER tasted, this is IT! We were on vacation, just happened upon the place, and went back again the following night! Wow! Wish I had one here in Virginia. I'd be there every week!

2  Thank VirginiaAntiquer
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Great food --not run of the mill stuff. Only thing I was disappointed with was the pie. After all the hype around town about their pies I guess my expectations were very high. If you are used to really great homemade pies you might be disappointed but if you're not a baker you might think otherwise. Still an overall place you must try!