“Love Lou La's!”

Ranked #4 of 94 Restaurants in Whitefish
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 9, 2012

I can't believe how anyone could have a less than wonderful experience at Lou La's. I haven't tried the dinner menu yet, but every time we've been for breakfast/lunch it's delightful. Sercive is fast, friendly and accommodating in even the busiest of summer days. There are plently of delicious menu items for everyone in your party. My favorite is the Lou La's turkey sandwich with jalapeno chutney and my husband loves the french toast. Yum!

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Not much on atmosphere but if you want great service and the best home-cooked, comfort food you have EVER tasted, this is IT! We were on vacation, just happened upon the place, and went back again the following night! Wow! Wish I had one here in Virginia. I'd be there every week!

2  Thank VirginiaAntiquer
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Great food --not run of the mill stuff. Only thing I was disappointed with was the pie. After all the hype around town about their pies I guess my expectations were very high. If you are used to really great homemade pies you might be disappointed but if you're not a baker you might think otherwise. Still an overall place you must try!

Reviewed October 20, 2012

When you find a place filled with locals on a week day morning, you know it will be good and we were not disappointed. Excellant food and, according to my husband, great coffee. I had one of the house specials - Lemon filled French Toast with Raspberry topping. Oh, my goodness! Ask for the half order and you will still be full. Since I love tart lemon things and raspberries, I was in hog heaven. It was really rich and very filling. Worth every calorie. Friendly waitstaff. If ever back in Whitefish, we will certainly make a point of going there again.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

What can I say other than it was a great breakfast. I had the lemon stuffed french toast with raspberry topping and my wife had the huckleberry coffee cake with eggs and bacon. Both were excellent and portions were on the large size. Prices were reasonable and service was friendly and efficient.