“Best casual Italian dining we ever had!!!”
Review of Ciao Mambo

Ciao Mambo
Ranked #5 of 90 Restaurants in Whitefish
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The lights are low, the music is turned up, wine is flowing, and the energy is buzzing in the air. It’s a perfect evening and the perfect setting for…Italian food at MAMBO’S. With creative twists on classic recipes there is something for everyone in the family. It’s Italian Nachos, Minestrone, Lasagne, Tiramisu, Chianti, Frank Sinatra, Great Fun, Wonderful Service and a whole lot more… Ciao Mambo atmosphere works just as well for romantic couples as it does for a cozy table of family, friends and children too.At Mambo’s, we serve up immigrant style Southern Italian cuisine in a happening family ambiance. Our pasta dishes with rich, savory sauces and fresh ingredients, thin crust pizzas baked to perfection, and unmatchable service will keep you coming back for more. If the atmosphere and friendly service don't seduce you, the pasta will. Bring your friends, family and appetite for fun, and we'll handle the rest. Come on in, your table is waiting!
Calgary, Canada
“Best casual Italian dining we ever had!!!”
Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

We listened to many friends, as well as TA in attending this restaurant and it did not disappoint. Road construction was in full swing however we had no problem finding parking on the street beside the restaurant. A friendly greeting from the door, a great server (Wendez I believe her name was) and fantastic food.
My entree was Frutti di Mare, spicy, absolutely enjoyable dish. Plenty of fish, mixed in with flavourful mussels and clams and very large shrimp.
Fiancé entree was Pasta Ravenna. Great tasting and massive portion for a lady!!!!

10/10 service
10/10 food

From hello to have a nice day we were thrilled!!!!! Don't miss it

Visited June 2013

Whitefish, Montana
“Been years, my how things have changed!”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Decided to revisit this place as it had been years. A very popular tourist place to eat but it just never seemed worth it to me. Fast forward a few years later and I am now impressed. We sat at the counter and got a bird eye view of the kitchen. I always feel better about a restaurant that has a kitchen you can see what is going on. I had the Chicken Parmesan with a side of pasta in alfredo sauce. It takes a little longer but worth the wait. Portions are large and the prices resonable. Service was perfect, even my water glass was keep filled constantly. No complaints here,

• Visited May 2013
“Awesome place and food!”
Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

Don't miss this place! It's small, but awesome food! I had a pizza and my wife had lasagna, both were huge portions and very good! The whole place was great! If you have to wait to get in, wait, it's worth it! I'd definatly go back!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank MEM1968
Cranbrook, Canada
“Great as Always”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

We enjoyed another evening of great Italian food and service. My wife and I have made Ciao Mambo a regular stop on our monthly visits to Whitefish. This cozy restaurant has a very authentic menu of tasty cuisine. Our compliments to Nicolai be his team for their excellent service and atmosphere.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank JoanGlennS
Gibsonia, Pennsylvania
“Loved it!”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

We had heard about this place from a firend and it delivered - what a great place to have dinner. We arrived just as they opened and where 20th in line - got a seat without having to wait and had a wonderful meal. My daughters loved all the drawns on the celiing and enjoyed the food. I was simply in heavan after finishing a great italian meal with the family. Don't miss having dinner here.

Visited February 2013