“World Class Restaurant”

Whitefish Lake Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 96 Restaurants in Whitefish
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Whitefish Lake Restaurant offers two dining experiences. Our traditional fine dining room situated in the 80 year old fireplace dining room opens nightly at 5:30. Reservations strongly recommended. Menu prices $18-$50. We also offer a casual menu that requires no reservations and is served nightly starting at 5:30 on our deck next to the golf course or in the Clubhouse's family friendly lounge area. Menu prices $10-$25.
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We started with their large drinks overlooking their beautiful golf course. Moved into their main dining room for dinner. We were welcomed by their friendly staff. The menu has interesting innovative choices. Everything was delicious. There were 4 in our party and everyone was happy with their choices. I had duck with a fruit sauce. It was crispy and cooked to perfection. I asked for salad dressing on the side and that is what I got...no mistakes. The vegetables were outstanding.Each was unique...nothing looked like it came from a freezer package. My husband had seafood over pasta and he loved it. We all wished that we lived closer so we could enjoy ourselves there more frequently. This is a must return. From the minute we arrived until we left it was superb.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

We were a little let down. There is nothing elegant about this restaurant as some said and the atmosphere was pretty bland.

The outside area looked like a lot of fun with lots of people and a good vibe. I wish we would have sat out there.

My wife's fish was dry but my dish was good. The service was good and friendly so I can't be too negative with my review.

We will skip next time.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

The patio is a wonderful place to relax and enjoy the scenery, even if you do not golf. Staff is friendly and the food is really good.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

We had golfed a late afternoon round of golf and were deciding where to go for dinner. My wife said she had read some reviews on the restaurant there and they seemed pretty good. We didn't have reservations but they found us a table. The service was great, our water glasses never got below half full. Our salads came right away and the main course was only minutes behind when we finished our salad. The meal was fantastic. I had the lamb that was done to a turn and tender. Even the baked potato was fresh. My wife had the prime rib and she marveled over how lean it was. There was no fat at all on it and very tender and flavorful. The ambiance was a little loud but we were warned it would be before being seated. The place was after all packed. I would definitely recommend this restaurant. The prices were also reasonable for the quality.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

My parents rant and rave about this place and they took me here for my birthday last year in december. The atmosphere is rustic and elegant at the same time. The service is awesome and the food is to die for. We had sauted mushrooms which I would describe as heavenly and the rest of the meal was amazing as well. The waitress helped us choose a wine that would go with the meal and at the end of our meal they surprised me and brought a huge desert with a sparkler on top. The only thing bad about the experience was that the food was so good we just about killed ourselves eating too much, we were in a little pain driving home. Some of the best food I've ever had.