“A bit expensive, but good food and service”

Hellroaring Saloon & Eatery
Ranked #30 of 89 Restaurants in Whitefish
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Sammamish, Washington
“A bit expensive, but good food and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2014

If you're staying at Whitefish Mountain resort then this place is probably worth a dinner. Both the appetizer and meal portions were pretty big. Nice views of the mountain if you sit outside. Really friendly service.

Visited August 2014

Houston, Texas
“Delicious, Great Service, Pricey”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2014

The food was outstanding. My husband had the salmon, and I had the Carne Colorado - sirloin topped with green chilis, garlic and cheese. The steak was delicious, the rice and beans were even better. The salmon was served with (what I think was) risotto with an amazing topping, and the green beans were very flavorful, though a little crunchy for my taste. Entrees were approximately $30/person. Our server was incredibly attentive, and there was a pleasant view from the back patio. We went on a Tuesday night and were one of only a few tables. However, we made a reservation and recommend you do too, especially if you want to sit on the patio or dine at a busier time.

• Visited August 2014
Seattle, Washington
“Great view, good beer, good food, great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014

After an initial snafu about whether I could order something without onions, I had the SW chicken salad, which was very good. The local hefeweizen was refreshing after a long hot day. Shiloh, our server, as well as all the other staff, was friendly and responsive. The view is amazing, and the visit would be worth it just for that. This would also be a great place to just come and relax with a beer.

• Visited July 2014
Glacier National Park, Montana
“Great pub fare and awesome atmosphere...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

I had the cheese steak sandwich, and it was pretty amazing. The saloon is a great place to grab a beer and a meal after a day of skiing/snowboarding.

They are known for their nachos, and they don't disappoint.

• Visited April 2014
Cochrane, Canada
“It's All About the Atmosphere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2014

Food is good, beer is great, atmospere and service is great! Location, location, location - on the hill - great if skiing or playing on the Big Mountain in the summer! Have been here as a couple, with friends and family or on ski trips with the boys! A fun spot! I have my "Hellroaing Saloon" hat, which I bought here 30 years ago under the guise that my second beer would be free for life! You know what, it has been! That hat has paid for itself dozens of times over! : )

The hat deal is still available but you need to ask the bartender for it! I think the last time we were in it was $25 USD...I think that I paid $15 USD thirty years ago!

This is a really fun spot with great ambience and a lot of local skiing history on the walls of the eatery! It is a can't miss spot when in Whitefish!

• Visited August 2013