“GREAT BAR and FOOD”

Hellroaring Saloon & Eatery
Ranked #27 of 89 Restaurants in Whitefish
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Winnipeg
“GREAT BAR and FOOD”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

HUGE NACHOS, fun and great quality food for the price, considering you are on a ski hill. OPen for lunch and Dinner, and we did both.

Visited March 2013

“Ski in and ski out....walk in and walk out!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Have visited Whitefish several times, but this was my first time in winter and snow ski there. Food and service was very good. Bloody Mary was great, too! When leaving I purchased two shirts and two caps and paid with a credit card. The receptionist ran the card in another room and brought me the receipt to sign. It wasn't until a bit later that I looked at the receipt and was surprised to find I had paid $105 for souvenirs! That stung, but my bad for not checking what I was signing for! Bet I'll pay more attention next time. LOL

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Rcgrizz
Washington
“Must DO!”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Fantastic everything!!! Great service and quick like you want it when you are skiing! Buy a hat for 27.00 and wear it and get buy one, get one beers. 3.95 for 2 beers! Very convenient and reasonalble prices! Love, IT!

• Visited March 2013
Houston, Texas
“An essential part of the Whitefish Mountain Resort experience”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

This was my second year of skiing at Whitefish. Last year I was introduced to the Heallroaring Saloon and Eatery and a friend insisted I buy a hat as the second beer of the day is free if one wears the hat. I remembered to bring it with me this year and enjoyed a free beer on each of the 3 days I had lunch there. More importantly, it is a friendly place. I met two of the owners this year who told us the story of how they rebuilt the saloon/eatery and have gradually expanded it. Most importantly, the food is a cut above the average saloon with daily specials that are excellent. A soup and 1/2 sandwich is the correct size meal for a skier trying to watch the calories. The salads are outstanding. I had one of the specials each of the 3 days I ate there. To avoid the very long lines at lunch, eat early or late. Otherwise there is a 20-30 minute wait for a table.

• Visited February 2013
“Ski break”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

After several hours of skiing we needed hearty food, good drinks and warmth. Hell roaring came through with all three with great sandwiches and salads. You can eat healthily here and fill up enough for several more hours of skiing, we did.

• Visited February 2013