“Good Choice in Whitefish!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tupelo Grille

Tupelo Grille
Ranked #3 of 89 Restaurants in Whitefish
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Drinks, Late Night, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Good Choice in Whitefish!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2014

this restaurant has recently expanded and is better than ever! I ordered the fresh salmon special - delicious!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Dayna V
Mike C, Manager at Tupelo Grille, responded to this review, June 26, 2014
Thank you for your comment!

Tucson, Arizona
“Delicious Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2014

The food here is absolutely delicious. Try the baked mac and cheese and you will not be disappointed. OR try the 3 combo seafood dish....soooooo good! Paired with some good wine or a good beer and you are set for a fantastic evening. (Service was just ok. Waiter was nice but not over the top nice).

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Heather H
Mike C, Manager at Tupelo Grille, responded to this review, June 26, 2014
Thank you for your comment.
Whitefish, Montana
“Love the new menu and love Mitch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

Met with a friend after farmers market and was stoked about the gluten free options. Mitch is awesome at the bar. My margarita was delicious! He is knowledgeable, fun and makes you feel at home. The food met all our expectations and more! Thanks for such a fun evening! Be back soon!

1 Thank Buttercup1378
Mike C, Manager at Tupelo Grille, responded to this review, June 26, 2014
Thank you so much for your comment!
Morton, Illinois
“So good, we went back the next night!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2014

WOW. I am a not the easily impressed by restaurants and was blown away. Locally sourced when possible, amazing flavor combinations, good wine list and the dessert was exceptional.

We had only three nights to dine out on this four day trip, and after eating here we cancelled Latitude 48 reservations to eat here again. I only wish it was closer. Very very good food. you will not be disappointed.

• Visited August 2013
Mike C, Manager at Tupelo Grille, responded to this review, June 26, 2014
Thank you so much for your comment!
Calgary, Canada
“Hey Mike, let's think training.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

The new lounge looks and feels great. The new waitress mistook our order of a $51.00 bottle of wine for a $175.00 bottle. Good thing my fiancee caught the error before we started drinking it. Kind of embarrassing even after being offered a discount price of $100.00 for the bottle I opted to stay on budget and we got the one we ordered. Half way through our appetizer, duck pate, very delicious, our diners arrived. Really? I counted one other table and a few people at the bar. Food was good, service not so much.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Karen D
Mike C, Manager at Tupelo Grille, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
Since your taking the time to call me out personally there are a few issues I like to clear up about your experience. I think, and my staff would agree, that we focus more on training than any other establishment in Whitefish. In defense of my server and our reputation, it was my employee's second day on the job and I did train her. With our 250+ bottle (award winning) wine list and 200+ bottle liquor line up I think you could agree that it's a bit overwhelming, especially for someone new to our staff. Also, we don't normally do dinner and bottle service in our lounge except on nights that it's slow. With that said, the reason I insisted on doing the wine service was to present the bottle, say it's name, the vintage(2004 not 2012)and where it's from to give you the opportunity to notice if there was a mistake. I think most would agree that Hanzell and Yamhill do sound similar. Professionally I did everything possible to accommodate the error(in which we incurred the loss)and if you read our other reviews about our service it's very apparent we focus on exceptional service through continuos knowledge. I do apologize for the confusion.