“A little pricey, but worth it!”

Mc Garry's Roadhouse
Ranked #23 of 90 Restaurants in Whitefish
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Englewood, Florida
“A little pricey, but worth it!”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

After 4 days of BBQ, burgers, chicken and fries we were craving a good, healthy meal. McGarry's was perfectly relaxing, nice service, great food and wine. We both ordered off the specials menu - I had halibut, carmalized carrots/onions. My husband had the NY strip steak and asparagus. Both fantastic. . . and so nice to finally get vegetables with a meal!! The only negative was the bread (not fresh or tasty) but everything else was perfect.

• Visited June 2013
KELLDOG, Owner at Mc Garry's Roadhouse, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Thank you for your comments!! And boy, were you right about the bread - although the stale part was a surprise. Our wonderful artisan bakery forgot to deliver our order, and I went to the supermarket for "their" baked bread about 1/2 hour before we opened. Not a good idea as it turned out, and I won't make that mistake again. Many many thanks again.

“This is Whitefish”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Here for five days, twice eating here. I felt at home, at ease, safe. And did I mention the food? Great food, well prepared. An attentive staff. And the bar crew, are you serious? Hello, Sandy, you keep it together.

Hoping to return REAL soon!

• Visited June 2013
KELLDOG, Owner at Mc Garry's Roadhouse, responded to this review, June 15, 2013
Did we have fun or what?! We will ALL look forward to your next visit to town! Thank you so much!
Chester, Maryland
“Great food”
Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

We only had a chance to eat here one night and what a treat. Everyone was delighted with their food and the whole grilled trout was awesome. The service was also wonderful. What a treat to be able to walk across the street from our b&b to a fantastic restaurant.

Visited June 2013
Houston, Texas
“Best meal we had in Whitefish”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Friendly staff interested in making sure I got the fish I preferred whereas my spouse loved his chicken dish, great dirty martinis. Best meal we had in Whitefish although Buffalo Café and Tupelo's were good also.

Visited May 2013
KELLDOG, Owner at Mc Garry's Roadhouse, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Thank you so much! We sure enjoyed visiting with you. Take care!
Whitefish, Montana
“Substandard food with poor service”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

The service was incredibly slow and the food was tasteless. I had the pad thai and it was bland. It honestly was the worst pad thai I have ever had. I have been here before and had an "ok" experience. This was the last time I will go to McGarry's. For the price you would expect exceptionally service and food. We did not receive either.

Visited February 2013