Open today: 5:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Wow

The Wave is as good a facility as there is. Amazing find and great option in this small mountain... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Jeff1579n
via mobile
Scholarships & Enjoyed by many for relaxed atmosphere, friendly staff.

Reviewed November 29, 2018
Rissa C
Whitefish, Montana

All reviews physical therapy juice bar locker room all ages gym equipment
Selected filters
Reviewed November 29, 2018

Love the remodeled womens' locker room: routinely deep cleaned well beyond the new look for a much liked busy place.
There seems to be plenty of space for anyone's chosen workout. Lobby fireside quiet place w treats, juice bar, and pools- even adjoining Physical Therapy Associates clinic. A much recommended gym for all ages & stages!
Yoga and other group classes to not miss out on...

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed September 20, 2018

New to the area, I went into The Wave today to sign-up as a new member. 35 minutes later, I was still waiting on the lobby couch and nobody had come out to talk to me. SO - I had to go ask for the Manager, and he told me he was too busy to talk as he had to go get his blood drawn, so he brought out his assistant manager who was friendly, and offered to help, but what became clear to me is their new member “service” is clearly lacking in any type of service. Meanwhile, three people stood at the front desk chatting away without a care in the world. I have had better service at McDonalds - SERIOUSLY - and I am a Vegan. I will join another gym - even if I have to drive to Kalispell to do it.

Date of experience: September 2018
5  Thank StrollMyWorld
Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I go to the Wave. Love this place. Tons of equipment: free weights, machines, cardio, spin bikes. She does her workout and I do mine. We've taken the grandkids to swim lessons there and when we have the grandkids and want to get a workout they have a great childcare center. Dont forget the pools, basketball and racquet ball courts. Great facility and decent to great staff.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed March 7, 2018

I am a local and have been working out here for several years now. I don't know how this place got a negative review about being dirty and rude... It's SO clean and the staff is super helpful. I love the instructors and find that there is something for everyone here. The locker rooms have private showers, changing areas, free lockers (bring your own lock if you want to lock the door. Though I've never had anything stolen out of one when it wasn't locked), steam rooms, and a co-ed sauna and hot tub out by the lap pool. There is also an awesome kid's pool that is in a separate, closed off location that you can see from the hot tub. I take my 2 year old daughter there at least once a week and have been since she was 8 months old. There is also drop in daycare. They are so sweet and kind to my daughter and every child I have seen there. All around great for everyone.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed February 19, 2018

A very friendly (for the most part) small health club with adequate equipment and classes. Plus pools for all levels: zero entry children's pool with water slide feature for older kids, a large lap pool, a medium sized warmer pool for swimming lessons and water exercise classes and a hot tub/jetted spa. I found the warm pool too warm for what I needed to do to work out (aerobics) and the lap pool too crowded. However, at least there were operating pools this week! The competition in Kalispell was lacking in their aquatic facility. Blame it on the neighbors from the north or the President's Day week crowd. If there was an indoor track, I would consider a membership.

Date of experience: February 2018