“You haven't climbed until you've climbed outdoors!”
Review of Rock Climb Montana

Rock Climb Montana
More attraction details
Owner description: Outdoor rock climbing for all ages and abilities in breathtaking settings. These are private trips for just you and your party. Perfect safety record.
Reviewed May 28, 2018

I had an amazing, thrilling experience. Our guide, Link, went above and beyond to ensure that my group had a safe and fun time.

I had a bit of indoor climbing experience going in, and was curious about how much this experience would apply to outdoor climbing. The answer: somewhat. Thankfully, Link filled in whatever I hadn't learned, or learned improperly while climbing indoors so that I could complete the routes successfully. He has decades of climbing experience, and it shows. He also taught me to lead belay, which I had never done before, in about 10 minutes. I found him to be an excellent teacher.

If you're interested in outdoor climbing, I strongly recommend "Rock Climb Montana" and Link. You won't be disappointed!

1  Thank Kenneth H
"fantastic guide"
"an excellent teacher"
"beautiful location"
in 4 reviews
"highly recommend this experience"
"great confidence"
"teenage kids"
"fear of heights"

Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I spent the money with Link at Stryker Rock. Gorgeous setting!
Link was professional, patient and very knowledgeable. He encouraged us and allowed us to go at our own pace. Taught us what we needed to know including all safely protocol.
An amazing day - we felt so accomplished at completing our 3 climbs each.

Fantastic! Would highly recommend to anyone visiting Whitefish, Montana!

Reviewed May 15, 2018 via mobile

Link was the guide for my friend and I and he made sure we had an incredible experience. Not only was he knowledgeable and made us feel safe, he was also kind and encouraging. Nothing beats getting to the top of the climb and this activity is an absolute must!!

Reviewed May 12, 2018

We hired Link to give my teenage boys and myself a class on safely setting top ropes in all kinds of situations, belaying techniques, cleaning top ropes, and rappelling. We left with a very good understanding to go out on our own. and I feel confident my boys will have the confidence they need to climb safely with their friends. Both Link and Ryan were a wealth of knowledge, professional, and enjoyable.