“There's got to be better in Whitefish”

The Great Northern Brewing Co
Ranked #11 of 94 Restaurants in Whitefish
Cuisines: American
Description: Brewery/Brewpub
Description: Brewery/Brewpub
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Looking for a simple, casual meal.

The server couldn't have been less interested.
House salad was definitely from a Safeway bag. Limp, totally poor.

Vegie pizza was "ok" but nothing that would make me want to come back.

If you are in the area, research a bit for a better option.

There are newer reviews for The Great Northern Brewing Co

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Friendly staff, good prices. Good food. Always go here when in Whitefish. Locals like it too! Central location.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

I loved this beer! I tried the Buckin’ Horse Pilsner and the Wild Huckleberry Lager. They were both great but the Wild Huckleberry was so unique and so refreshing! We also went on the brewery tour which was fun and informative and came with a beer at the end. Great place to hang out for an hour or two.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Great Northern makes a great brew and is such an extremely welcoming place. The brewery tour is one of the best I have ever been on as well. Only down side is that they only serve beer and wine; if there are liquor only drinkers in your party, you will be disappointed.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

This was a fun place to hangout for our girls weekend. They have a great variety of beers and fun souvenirs for purchase. The Huckleberry beer was my favorite and I even bought some to bring home with me! Upstairs is a little game area and seating where you can get some food. There were a lot of locals congregated around the bar and it took a while for us to get service - that was really my only complaint!