“The beer was tastey!”

Description: Brewery/Brewpub
Durham, NC
“The beer was tastey!”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

This made my trip to Whitefish worth it! My husband was not feeling well so I ventured out on my own and found the Great North Brewing Company. As soon as I walked in I was greated by a friendly bartender who gave me the rundown on the bar on the main level and the bar upstairs. I head upstairs and ordered up a beer I would not normally try. It was the Wild Huckleberry Wheat. I must admit this was one tastey beer.

I really wish I would have purchased a few to take with me because when I got to Idaho their Huckleberry beer was not as good. In fact it was not good at all. Live and learn.

If you take anything away from this review...please visit this place and try a few of their beers. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited July 2012

Steamboat Springs, Colorado
“The food is great too!”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Great Northern is one of the best brewers in Montana. Black Star is the beer that is widely distributed, but they have a tremendous selection of various styles. They are housed in downtown Whitefish with great views of the ski hill and downtown, a really special location. Sandwiches are top notch and the atmosphere is hard to beat. A great game room and brewery tours are top notch. This is a don't miss Whitefish experience.

• Visited July 2012