This is not the Ritz but it is a good clean comfortable room with friendly hotel staff. This hotel is very reasonably price and has a great location. I have stayed several years back at the Grouse Mountain Lodge and while it is a more upscale hotel, the Downtowner is a much better value with a great location. No, the Downtowner does not have some of the amenities as the Grouse and others have but if you are looking for a clean hotel that is in walking distance to all the downtown restaurants and bars, this is it. I would definetly stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Downtowner Inn is the only accommodation in the heart of Beautiful Downtown Whitefish, MT. If you are arriving by Amtrak we are only two blocks from the Train Depot. Shopping, dining, and nightlife are only a short stroll away. Come visit us in the winter for skiing and snowboarding at Whitefish Mountain Resort and in the summer for rafting, boating, hiking in Glacier National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Downtowner Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Downtowner Hotel Whitefish
- Downtowner Inn Whitefish, Montana