We are an Aussie couple who stayed here for a week. Contrary to some previous reviews we thouroughly enjoyed our time at the Downtowner. Coffee was available all day and we loved the all you can eat bagels and spreads. The internet was also available all day and I WAS offered to print out my flight Itinery. While the staff were always helpfull I found one particular staff member (Lovely lady) particularily helpfull. The younger ones could learn a lot from this lady. The owners were also pleasant and responsive. The rooms were basic but very big and clean. The location was excellant. The spa was very clean and the fully equiped gym was excellent. All in all a very relaxing place to stay. If you want high end decor go to the Hilton, this place is basic and comfortable which made our stay a good one. TIP: If you have a problem in the night ring the owner and he is there in a flash. Thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Downtowner Inn is the only accommodation in the heart of Beautiful Downtown Whitefish, MT. If you are arriving by Amtrak we are only two blocks from the Train Depot. Shopping, dining, and nightlife are only a short stroll away. Come visit us in the winter for skiing and snowboarding at Whitefish Mountain Resort and in the summer for rafting, boating, hiking in Glacier National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Downtowner Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Downtowner Hotel Whitefish
- Downtowner Inn Whitefish, Montana