To start with the positives, this is truly a great resort with high-class amenities both in and out of the room. The service was great and the staff were very responsive. We stayed at the Viking Lodge, which is right across the street from the main lodge. Initially we were given a room on the first floor facing the parking lot (see attached picture). The people parking the cars were walking past our room window staring inside and we had to keep the curtains closed all the time. Such rooms with no privacy should not have such exorbitant charges. Who wants to spend a vacation in a resort with closed drapes? The manager was nice enough to switch us to a room facing the preserve and we appreciate that. The room facing the preserve was excellent. We even saw a deer from our room through the window (picture attached). The bathroom was nice, though it had a strange plan - see picture attached - you could see into the bathroom from the living area through a window that can be closed but cannot be locked. Other than that, it was in a convenient place close enough to the Glacier National Park (about 40 minutes drive to the entrance of the park), I would recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodge at Whitefish Lake is a mile from downtown Whitefish between Whitefish Lake and the Viking Creek Wetland Preserve. Offering classic hotel rooms in our Viking Lodge, suites in our main Lodge, Lakefront condominiums, and the Viking Creek Luxury Homes, The Lodge at Whitefish Lake has the perfect lodging accommodation for a wide variety of guests! On-site amenities and services include the Boat Club Lounge & Restaurant, the Spa at Whitefish Lake offering full day spa services, the Coffee Dock Cafe, (seasonal) Lakefront Tiki Bar, the full-service Marina at Whitefish Lake, Viking Falls indoor pool & hot tub, Lakefront hot tub and seasonal outdoor pool, concierge services, the Mercantile at the Lodge, airport, downtown & ski shuttle service, complimentary valet service, and free parking. As Montana's only AAA Four-Diamond rated property, we look forward to having you as our guests! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lodge at Whitefish Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lodge At Whitefish Lake Hotel Whitefish
- Hotel Whitefish Lake
- Resort Whitefish Lake
- Lodge At Whitefish Lake Montana