We stayed for 6 nights in a lakefront suite and the staff didn't miss a beat. The service was excellent and the staff were very friendly and accomodating. Our room had a balcony overlooking the lake where we enjoyed our sunsets. We rented a boat at the marina and hit the lake for the day, what an experience. If you need a rental car, they have them at the front desk. I recommend sitting at the Tiki bar where Dani will give you top notch service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodge at Whitefish Lake is a mile from downtown Whitefish between Whitefish Lake and the Viking Creek Wetland Preserve. Offering classic hotel rooms in our Viking Lodge, suites in our main Lodge, Lakefront condominiums, and the Viking Creek Luxury Homes, The Lodge at Whitefish Lake has the perfect lodging accommodation for a wide variety of guests! On-site amenities and services include the Boat Club Lounge & Restaurant, the Spa at Whitefish Lake offering full day spa services, the Coffee Dock Cafe, (seasonal) Lakefront Tiki Bar, the full-service Marina at Whitefish Lake, Viking Falls indoor pool & hot tub, Lakefront hot tub and seasonal outdoor pool, concierge services, the Mercantile at the Lodge, airport, downtown & ski shuttle service, complimentary valet service, and free parking. As Montana's only AAA Four-Diamond rated property, we look forward to having you as our guests! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lodge at Whitefish Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lodge At Whitefish Lake Hotel Whitefish
- Hotel Whitefish Lake
- Resort Whitefish Lake
- Lodge At Whitefish Lake Montana