We spent two nights here enjoying the town of Whitefish before taking the Going to the Sun road through Glacier National Park. The Lodge is in a pretty, green, and quiet area of town. Although completely booked up, our experience with the staff showed them to be helpful and friendly. We had a great breakfast there which was well-prepared and served overlooking the trees and lawn. Our room was modern, clean, and the bed was very comfortable. From some of the other reviews, we wonder if we even went to the same place. We plan to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our front doors welcome you to upscale comfort and an authentic Whitefish, Montana lodging experience. This fantastic location leads you to exciting year-round adventure. With 143 beautifully appointed guest rooms, fresh and exciting cuisine in Logan's Bar and Grill, an indoor pool, outdoor hot tubs, day spa, and a substantial list of services and amenities, Grouse Mountain Lodge is one of Montana’s finest lodge resorts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Grouse Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grouse Mountain Hotel Whitefish
- Grouse Mountain Resort
- Grouse Mountain Lodge Whitefish, Montana