We only spent one night here at the end of our trip through Glacier. We absolutely loved the rustic lodges in the Park (Many Glacier,and Lake McDonald), but the rooms there were basic. So here, we had a very nice king size bed, and giant bathroom with separate shower area. First thing we did was clean up, and check out the pool and hot tub. They both did a great job relaxing those hiking muscles we had been pounding on for a week. There was a wedding staying at the resort the night we were there, and I was wondering if we'd be hearing those folks partying it up all night. We didn't hear a peep.
The folks at the front desk were very nice, and gave us the skinny on where to park and eat downtown. They offered to drive us down there as well (free shuttle service), but we were fine just taking the rental car. Check in was fast (even though we were a little early), as was checking out (at 5:30 AM).
We were really only here briefly, but it was a very comfortable way to wind down our vacation before heading home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our front doors welcome you to upscale comfort and an authentic Whitefish, Montana lodging experience. This fantastic location leads you to exciting year-round adventure. With 143 beautifully appointed guest rooms, fresh and exciting cuisine in Logan's Bar and Grill, an indoor pool, outdoor hot tubs, day spa, and a substantial list of services and amenities, Grouse Mountain Lodge is one of Montana’s finest lodge resorts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Grouse Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grouse Mountain Hotel Whitefish
- Grouse Mountain Resort
- Grouse Mountain Lodge Whitefish, Montana