The Grouse has that rustic Montana feel. It is not a new fancy resort at all like the Lodge at Whitefish Lake, etc. it is not far from downtown Whitefish, but you need a car and there is significant road construction between the resort and town which causes traffic delays at certain times. Rooms were large but a bit dates with bad lighting. The property is right next to the Grouse Mt. Golf Course, which has two nice courses and is not associated with the lodge. The food at the golf course restaurant and outside deck bar is excellent and they had the best onion rings I have ever had. Great Moscow Mule drinks in copper cups too. Overall, I ha a good time at the Grouse.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our front doors welcome you to upscale comfort and an authentic Whitefish, Montana lodging experience. This fantastic location leads you to exciting year-round adventure. With 143 beautifully appointed guest rooms, fresh and exciting cuisine in Logan's Bar and Grill, an indoor pool, outdoor hot tubs, day spa, and a substantial list of services and amenities, Grouse Mountain Lodge is one of Montana’s finest lodge resorts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Grouse Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grouse Mountain Hotel Whitefish
- Grouse Mountain Resort
- Grouse Mountain Lodge Whitefish, Montana