We stayed at Grouse Mountain Lodge for one night after a two day trip to Glacier. It was perfect! The front desk staff were very friendly and the room was very nice. The beds especially were fantastic. We were even able to bring our dog, for a small fee. It's a little pricey, but well worth it. Would recommend this to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our front doors welcome you to upscale comfort and an authentic Whitefish, Montana lodging experience. This fantastic location leads you to exciting year-round adventure. With 143 beautifully appointed guest rooms, fresh and exciting cuisine in Logan's Bar and Grill, an indoor pool, outdoor hot tubs, day spa, and a substantial list of services and amenities, Grouse Mountain Lodge is one of Montana’s finest lodge resorts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Grouse Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grouse Mountain Hotel Whitefish
- Grouse Mountain Resort
- Grouse Mountain Lodge Whitefish, Montana