We traveled to Whitefish from Calgary for the long Family Day weekend. The Lodge was very nice - great room and very clean, great pool and just off the main road. The pool is a bit small for families but our daughters still enjopyed it. Its an ideal hotel if you don't need to be right on the mountain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our front doors welcome you to upscale comfort and an authentic Whitefish, Montana lodging experience. This fantastic location leads you to exciting year-round adventure. With 143 beautifully appointed guest rooms, fresh and exciting cuisine in Logan's Bar and Grill, an indoor pool, outdoor hot tubs, day spa, and a substantial list of services and amenities, Grouse Mountain Lodge is one of Montana’s finest lodge resorts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Grouse Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grouse Mountain Hotel Whitefish
- Grouse Mountain Resort
- Grouse Mountain Lodge Whitefish, Montana