We spent a very nice night there AFTER a LONG train ride. The rooms were Large with very adequate amenities, very comfortable, and great sleeping. The food was very good and the food service people were very friendly and accommodating. The front desk people were extra helpful and friendly. They offered to help with getting information about the area when the concierge was seemingly over her head in her job or unwillingness to help a group of people. The free Lodge shuttle ONLY takes you downtown so if you have no transportation of your own, you must hire an expensive taxi or do your own negotiating with Rafting Companies or Trail Riding stables to provide transportation to their places of business , as the concierge was not real helpful. Other than that person, the Lodge is a great place to stay, great surroundings, with plenty of beautiful scenery.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our front doors welcome you to upscale comfort and an authentic Whitefish, Montana lodging experience. This fantastic location leads you to exciting year-round adventure. With 143 beautifully appointed guest rooms, fresh and exciting cuisine in Logan's Bar and Grill, an indoor pool, outdoor hot tubs, day spa, and a substantial list of services and amenities, Grouse Mountain Lodge is one of Montana’s finest lodge resorts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Grouse Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grouse Mountain Hotel Whitefish
- Grouse Mountain Resort
- Grouse Mountain Lodge Whitefish, Montana