We stayed at Grouse Mt. lodge for three nights while exploring Glacier Nt'l park. enjoyed our stay at this very clean and quiet motel. We were usually very tired after a day in the park, so were glad of such a clean and quiet location. Staff was very friendly and accomidating. The hotel is away from the noise of highway and that made our nights even more relaxing. Enjoyed the pool and the extensive gift shop. The restaurant has excellent staff and menu. We ate all our meals at the lodge and enjoyed the varied menu. Some interesting meals prepaired by a well trained and hard working staff. Cudos to all the staff at the lodge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our front doors welcome you to upscale comfort and an authentic Whitefish, Montana lodging experience. This fantastic location leads you to exciting year-round adventure. With 143 beautifully appointed guest rooms, fresh and exciting cuisine in Logan's Bar and Grill, an indoor pool, outdoor hot tubs, day spa, and a substantial list of services and amenities, Grouse Mountain Lodge is one of Montana’s finest lodge resorts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grouse Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grouse Mountain Hotel Whitefish
- Grouse Mountain Resort
- Grouse Mountain Lodge Whitefish, Montana