We spent six nights here in a suite at the far end of the hotel. It had recently been remodeled and is inviting and comfortable. Our suite had two large club chairs with an ottoman - very functional. We also had two flat screens so that we could each watch what we wanted. :) The bed was extremely comfortable. The bathroom had a walk-in shower with a hand-held shower head. Several days we had brand new towels; I removed the cardboard tag in the seam. :) There is a microwave and small refrigerator. The frig does not have a freezer which I didn't like because my icepack had to go in the freezer in the bar/kitchen. I always worry that I'll get it back unfrozen. Although this has happened, it didn't here.
The fitness center has improved as well. It is now off the main lobby instead of the out building at the end of the property.
I had a massage at Remedies Day Spa which is currently located on the third floor of the front wing of the resort. (It was wonderful!) That end was very dated but I'm sure that that end of the property will also be updated. I think the spa will also have a new location on the first floor of the already remodeled wing of the hotel.
We enjoyed breakfast or lunch in the restaurant each day. Delicious!! There is also space for dining outside but we ate inside each time. My only request is more chocolate desserts. I don't remember if they had any because I ended up with vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup. This choice had the most chocolate - which isn't saying a lot.
The resort has a shuttle that picked us up in Kalispell which is only about 20 minutes away. We rented a car at Grouse Mountain so we could tour the area. Very convenient!
This was our third stay at this resort and it gets better each time. We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our front doors welcome you to upscale comfort and an authentic Whitefish, Montana lodging experience. This fantastic location leads you to exciting year-round adventure. With 143 beautifully appointed guest rooms, fresh and exciting cuisine in Logan's Bar and Grill, an indoor pool, outdoor hot tubs, day spa, and a substantial list of services and amenities, Grouse Mountain Lodge is one of Montana’s finest lodge resorts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Grouse Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grouse Mountain Hotel Whitefish
- Grouse Mountain Resort
- Grouse Mountain Lodge Whitefish, Montana