“Brunch”
Review of Cooper's Eatery & Drinkery - CLOSED

Cooper's Eatery & Drinkery
Cuisines: American, German, European, Central European, South American, Central American
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Cooper's is an alluring new restaurant located in the heart of downtown Whitefish, Montana. With a charming staff, fantastic outdoor patio, a full bar and lounge and excellent cuisine this bistro style family restaurant is a number one pick for all ages and quickly gaining a notable reputation. We gladly accept reservations: 406-730-1018.
lancaster
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Brunch”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Amazing Brunch. At first the spread didn't look that big or special but then after trying the first bite of the eggs Benedict, I was hooked. They prepared it in perfectly and the yolk was soft and set, Perfect, which is hard to do in a chafing dish. The pancakes with fresh blueberries were great. I can't forget to mention the bottom-less mimosas. I great choice if you are ever in whitefish, MT on a Sunday.

• Visited July 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Walked in without a reservation after being turned away a neighboring restaurant. What good luck. We had a great table and the service was amazing. We started with the smoked trout and the duck chicken wings. Unbelievably good. The meatloaf and the lamb shank were the choices for our entrees. Again amazing. Our server's wine suggestion was spot on. Would return in a heartbeat

Visited July 2013
Carstairs, Alberta, Canada
“Great food but pricy”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Ordered the special $36 for angus 8 oz and 3 shrimp. Great presentation of food, excellent wine selection. The service was great and waitress was attentive. Loved the patio !! Will go back

• Visited June 2013
“Sensational place!!”
Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

I love this place!! The food is always great! The people there r friendly and just wonderful and I always enjoy being there and never feel rushed its such a nice relaxing place!! When we were last there I was super pregnant and this was the place I went when I needed to get work or research done or I just needed to chill out and get off my feet!! It was always comfortable and relaxing!

• Visited August 2012
“Worth the stop”
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

We had a fantastic dinner after a long day of hiking. Sat at the bar and Cathleen waited on us. She kept us entertained and we left there feeling like family. The peach pie was the perfect ending to our meal.

• Visited June 2013